Gibson Brands Forums

oh god,

Kimbabig

not sure it was intended, but your post made me chuckle Retro, I am feeling a bit better after my 3rd trip to the bathroom, but I wonder if I'll keep coffee down. I'll put a warning on the thread now.

It made me laugh aswell. Erm... They should put it in the forum rules that you cant mention diarrhea and the number of trips youve made to the bog. But get well soon anyhow.

It made me laugh aswell. Erm... They should put it in the forum rules that you cant mention diarrhea and the number of trips youve made to the bog. But get well soon anyhow.

Neoconman once had a thread about his dog that was pretty disgusting. Sorry I even posted this, I wasn't thinking straight, I haven't gone into detail though, like what I ate last night.

Neoconman once had a thread about his dog that was pretty disgusting. Sorry I even posted this, I wasn't thinking straight, I haven't gone into detail though, like what I ate last night.

So...erm... What did you eat last night? [flapper]

I was sick Iike that last weekend. It was hell. I'm not even going to mention how many times I vomited [tongue] But when you've got the flu it is horrible to drink highly acidic drinks like COFFEE. You're going to throw up and it will Hurt. Drink clear things like sprite, tonic water or just plain old water. It sucks. Get better!

If by "the flu" you mean influenza, a respiratory infection. Not a chance. Influenza rarely includes such gastric violence. [scared]

If you've got double ended projectile purging, it's a gastric problem. Good chance you got into some bad oysters.

I spoke to a sight impaired woman this weekend. She described how her guide dog had taken to drinking massive quantities of water one evening. Turned out a few hours later the dog got the squirts. She said to me, "Believe you me, 'finding' the mess is not pleasant."

Do not read this spoiler if you can not take vivid detail.

I had boston market last night, when I got up at two the first thing I did was go to the bathroom to let out all of the chicken, mashed potatoes, spinach, and macoroni I had eaten, after that my puke was liquidy and no longer burned my throat.

There are two bathrooms in my house, luckily I was in the downstairs when both volcanoes erupted because the sink is close to the toilet, this was good because I didnt want to have to puke between my legs while also letting loose my IBS.

I'm feeling much better today guys, I woke up with a headache. but that has passed. I watched alot of children's cartoons yesterday (not the new crap they feed children today, but the good old stuff) and a few movies, The Fellowship of the Ring, and Foul Play.

Archived