Gibson Brands Forums

Sweet 16 (Updated) 9 months later.

gearbasher

Today is my SJ-45 Deluxe's 16th birthday. I guess she's gonna start dating, soon. I just hope she doesn't bring home a guy named Martin or Taylor or, worse, Fender. If she does I'm going to lock her in her case until she's thirty.

20iwfep.jpg

I know what your thinking...you're right...I have nothing better to do with my life.

Today is my SJ-45 Deluxe's 16th birthday. I guess she's gonna start dating, soon. I just hope she doesn't bring home a guy named Martin or Taylor or, worse, Fender. If she does I'm going to lock her in her case until she's thirty.

I know what your thinking...you're right...I have nothing better to do with my life.

ROFL! Has it been awhile since you've been on the bike, GB? [biggrin] Hey, if it makes you feel any better, I know both the *birthdate* and the purchase date of Magic! The purchase date is coming up, too. It will be five years on February 13!

Anyway, gorgeous gorgeous guitar!! Happy birthday Nancy [thumbup][smile]=D>

ROFL! Has it been awhile since you've been on the bike, GB? [biggrin] Hey, if it makes you feel any better, I know both the *birthdate* and the purchase date of Magic! The purchase date is coming up, too. It will be five years on February 13!

Anyway, gorgeous gorgeous guitar!! Happy birthday Nancy [thumbup][smile]=D>

GG.....I couldn't tell you which YEAR I bought some of my guitars.....lol.....that is quite amazing.....congradulations to both of you....Nice Guit by the way, gear basher....beautiful guitar...

• 9 months later...

Well my biggest fears came true. She started dating and brought home a guy named Martin. Well, nine months later:

spua37.jpg

Too bad it takes after the father.

Now, I have another soundhole to humidify and I guess I'll be changing the polishing cloths.

Well my biggest fears came true. She started dating and brought home a guy named Martin. Well, nine months later:

spua37.jpg

Too bad it takes after the father.

Now, I have another soundhole to humidify and I guess I'll be changing the polishing cloths.

LOL....that is toooo funny...made my Wed., thanks Gearbasher......Do you have any pics of the baby right at birth, when it was just a little Ukelele???

By the way, that Maple martin is a NICE guitar in it's own right. I played one once and was pleasantly surprised! Also, by the way, was that Gibby a custom order? I've never seen one like it before!!??

The Gibby is an SJ 45 Deluxe. They were made in the early/mid 90's. Available in Natural and Burst.

Archived