Gibson Brands Forums

NGDA

chase1410

just splurged again guys....my second guitar already of the new year...gotta great deal on it as well...it will be getting shipped tomorrow..I'll give you guys a clue to what it might be....its a horse... [thumbup]

The Dethklok Thunderhorse explorer?

I think those look awesome but I can't play one because it totally does not fit my "image".

I think it's a pretty tasty looking guitar though. I dig the binding and silverburst finish.

Metalocalypse is kindof funny too.

I've been wanting an E2 explorer for a long time...To me this is the next best thing...I'm not buying it because of Metalocalypse and am very happy there is nothing relating to them on the guitar...Even though I do like the show...I'm a tall lanky dude, and big guitars fit me perfectly..everything about the guitar from, neck and body binding, BB1 and BB2 pups, Ebony fretboard, satin finish...whats more to ask on an explorer?

I didn't know about this guitar. I'm with StiffHand. The silverburst is not for me, but there is something really cool about it for this guitar. Congrats! Can't wait to see more pictures of it.

The Silver burst is cool but not for me either, I love the binding on the explorer though. They should have more colour options with this.

Archived