Gibson Brands Forums

Lotto MAX

Tim Plains

Come on people, let's win this thing! [biggrin]

http://www.olg.ca/lotteries/games/howtoplay.do?game=lottomax

The next estimated jackpot is Friday, February 25 is...$50,000,000!! Plus seven additional $1,000,000 prizes!!

I need 6 people to participate. Give me a number between 1 - 49. Only the first 6 people to respond are in. I'll buy the ticket before Friday's draw and if we win we a million or more we divide it equally. Anything less I keep.

My number is 31.

Fred, there's no tax in Canada on anything a person wins. Not sure if you would have to pay tax on that money when it's transferred to the US...if we win. Maybe not if I gave you the money as a gift.

I think my very first purchase would be a Porsche.

Whoa! I'm moving to Canada eh?

I believe in the US when you win the lotto or something, you get roughly about half of what you won...

I want to get a Prius (for around town) then a giant van for the band to haul stuff around in [biggrin]

My neighbours sister won the NY lottery at the beginning of the year, $21 Million or something like that. I couldn't believe how much of a chunk they took off her when she took the lump sum, it only came out around $8 million or something! Still good, but you must be pretty sick when they take away that chunk of your win [crying]

I would pay off all of my bills, pay off my mortgage, buy new cars for myself, my wife and kids, but 2 new LP Alex Lifeson Axcess' for me and my son, but my other son a Rickenbacker Bass just for starters.

Thanks for including me in R9, made it just by the skin of my teeth. Very generous of you to share your winnings. Good luck to all.

Archived