Gibson Brands Forums

My NEW LP Studio 60's Tribute Goldtop * LOTS OF PICS *

waswell

A GC customer put this guitar on hold but failed to pick it up so they sold it to me after removing it from behind the counter. Check out this deal:

I had a $200 off coupon (expired today) with a total purchase over $999. The guitar was $850, I added a $175 Gibson LP case. Here's the final breakdown:

GT - $656

Case $140 ($30 Gibson Gigbag Credit)

Gibson Strings $9

Tax $65

Grand Total $870

What a deal. Now to the pics

tn_DSC01852.jpg

tn_DSC01836.jpg

tn_DSC01850.jpg

tn_DSC01848.jpg

tn_DSC01837.jpg

tn_DSC01829.jpg

tn_DSC01827.jpg

tn_DSC01855.jpg

A GC customer put this guitar on hold but failed to pick it up so they sold it to me after removing it from behind the counter. Check out this deal:

I had a $200 off coupon (expired today) with a total purchase over $999. The guitar was $850, I added a $175 Gibson LP case. Here's the final breakdown:

GT - $656

Case $140 ($30 Gibson Gigbag Credit)

Gibson Strings $9

Tax $65

Grand Total $870

What a deal. Now to the pics

Great deal on a VERY nice guitar. Which GC was lucky enough to the GT in stock? I just picked up a honey burst at my local GC in Richmond. I too traded in the gig bag for a $30 credit towards a Roadrunner case. I with they had the Gibson case in stock. That thing looks great! Why are you not going to play it until this weekend?

Great deal on a VERY nice guitar. Which GC was lucky enough to the GT in stock? I just picked up a honey burst at my local GC in Richmond. I too traded in the gig bag for a $30 credit towards a Roadrunner case. I with they had the Gibson case in stock. That thing looks great! Why are you not going to play it until this weekend?

The GC in Independence Missouri is where I purchased mine.

Can't play because I'm too busy at night. Example: Joe Bonamassa concert tonight !!!! Can't wait for that - he is an awesome guitar player.

I ordered the Gold top on Feb 6th American Musical... *sigh* its still on back order. I am currently in Iraq and this is my welcome home present from my family, as well as my first real Gibson... I just hope it comes in by the middle of April... otherwise this is going to be a very disappointing welcome home present LOL

I can't wait to get it!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived