Gibson Brands Forums

Holy ****!

Silenced Fred

Whoever designed that was high as ****!

Hmmm... not for me then! I assumed they were rare and went for good money, but wow

That is good money, you know how much a orignal is rumored to worth? Around 1 mill...and you think 59 les pauls are alot!

I think that $1200 is at the very, very top of the scale for one of those. It should be in absolute mint condition to ask that price. I found a 2008 post on TheGearPage.net website that quoted Blue Book at $1165 for a 2001 Epiphone Moderne in NEW (100%) condition. Now, if anyone is actually willing to pay that much for one is another thing.

If you can find an Epiphone Moderne (or any guitar) from the 2001 USA Collection, I would guess that you will pay at least 2-3X that amount.

So these were USA made? That makes a little more sense for the price... But still

No, I dont think those were USA made. The USA Collection was a series of guitars designed by Kurt Hendrick and are extremely rare...to the point of practically non-existent.

This is a USA Moderne.

E-series-moderne.jpg

But, yeah...I dont get the price either.

No, I dont think those were USA made. The USA Collection was a series of guitars designed by Kurt Hendrick and are extremely rare...to the point of practically non-existent.

This is a USA Moderne.

E-series-moderne.jpg

But, yeah...I dont get the price either.

glad they changed the headstock :unsure:

Archived