Gibson Brands Forums

Double, Triple.... multiple posts

TommyK

I've noticed that for reasons unknown to me when making a post by clicking the 'POST' button, it seems to take forever for the post to 'go through'. While the cursor returns to an arrow, the 'system' is still working on it. In my impatience, I've clicked the 'POST' button again. This resulted in a double post.

Patience, my young padawans. Give the dying system a chance to catch up.

It does happen.......It also happens while posting new threads......I've learned that by clicking the VIEW NEW CONTENT and MARK AS READ buttons that this speeds up the process a bit....

This is also an impatient world, so, and full of man-made ADD.........................

Guest FarnsBarns

Should have read this first before my triple double today [cursing]

Pete

I'm double posting whatever I do. Even if I wait 10 mins, I get an error, return to the forum home without using the back button, go to check and there's a multiple post, this morning I did a quadruple post. I asked the mods to delete and they did. Let's see what happens now.

I'm double posting whatever I do. Even if I wait 10 mins, I get an error, return to the forum home without using the back button, go to check and there's a multiple post, this morning I did a quadruple post. I asked the mods to delete and they did. Let's see what happens now.

There seems to be some glitches with the Gibson Forums working in England.......I'm getting e-mail from you guys asking me what's up.......[confused] ....

There seems to be some glitches with the Gibson Forums working in England.......I'm getting e-mail from you guys asking me what's up.......[confused] ....

Archived