Gibson Brands Forums

Young Man Blues

Californiaman

I've never been a huge Who fan, but that was kickin!

Fred must listen to more [thumbup]

The whole Ilse of Wright set is required listening. This was when the band was at their best; playing like a well oiled machine. Moon's drummer was never better and Townshend rocking the P-90 equipped SG through a tower of Hiwatt amps is a Church of the Sonic Guitar gospel lesson.

The whole Ilse of Wright set is required listening. This was when the band was at their best; playing like a well oiled machine. Moon's drummer was never better and Townshend rocking the P-90 equipped SG through a tower of Hiwatt amps is a Church of the Sonic Guitar gospel lesson.

All live Who from 68 to 70 is required listening in my book. The Woodstock footage is amazing.

On a side note, I passed on Bonamassa in my area last night. I've heard some of his stuff and it just seems so white to me. Somethings missing, but I can't put a finger on it.

mmmm... P90s and Hiwatts... I will have to go get some more Who in addition to that Cap'n Crunch [flapper]

Archived