Gibson Brands Forums

Fulltone '69 and Soul Bender are back

Dub-T-123

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude I'm jealous of the Fuzzrite. Nice! If you ever want to sell it, hit me up!

Ha! Not likely I'll ever dump this beauty, but I'll keep you in mind.

That's interesting that it's a Ge/Si hybrid. Was it modded? Did you find out what the trannies were?

It was definitely modded and the guy said it was done correctly, just sounds like dirt. Not sure on the new tranies, but I am pretty sure the old Ge one is a NTK275.

By the way I just played a Zvex Seek Wah and the knobs all work backwards on it like your Yardbox. Super sweet pedal btw.

If I had the cash I would get at least a Seek Wah or a Seek Trem. You can make some insane noise with those suckers.

Yeah dude. I seriously almost bought the Seek Wah, but as I was trying it (at GC) the guy came up to me after I wasn't even trying it for 5 minutes and said "you can't try that out anymore but you can buy it from me right now". So I was like WTF and left. If that asshole would have just left me alone I might have bought it. I think he thought I was going to try and steal it or something? I wasn't playing anything loud or obnoxious at all. That guy is a ****** and he's not getting commission off me ever again.

I could seriously rant about my trip to GC yesterday for like an hour. Every time I go there I get treated like **** until I'm ready to buy something.

I could seriously rant about my trip to GC yesterday for like an hour. Every time I go there I get treated like **** until I'm ready to buy something.

Yeah, not a big fan. I buy my basics (FastFret, picks, mic stands, etc) there when I am between mail orders. For major purchases like pedals, pickups, guitars, and amps I go to serious music stores like Chicago Music Exchange or Make'n Music. Better prices, better service, and I don't feel like I need a shower afterwords.

Fo sho. The only reason I go to GC at all is because my friend works there and he can get me a really good discount. If I need strings or pics or a strap or something I head to the mom and pop shop. I just can't resist that 50% off on new guitars...

I went in there to see if they had the new Fender Pawn Shop Mustangs. I was gonna hopefully get a fat deal on one. They didn't have any though.

Yeah, not a big fan. I buy my basics (FastFret, picks, mic stands, etc) there when I am between mail orders. For major purchases like pedals, pickups, guitars, and amps I go to serious music stores like Chicago Music Exchange or Make'n Music. Better prices, better service, and I don't feel like I need a shower afterwords.

The guys at Chicago Music Exchange are great! When me and my friends go there, we ask before we play the expensive vintage stuff and they always say go for it. They know I probably don't have 10 grand in my pocket.

I've gone to GC and asked to play a faded SG, and the guy says "are you just going to mess around on it, or buy it?" I just walk out, not even worth my time

Yeah I'd rather have an Ooh-Wah as well even if the random mode seems mostly useless. I've seen them modded where the random switch is turned into a tap tempo. That seems pretty useful.

The Seek Wah was really cool though I've always wanted to try one and it did not let me down. I had it sounding really cool.

I've wanted a Tremorama for a long time as well.

Yesterday I saw a vexter Box of Rock up for sale for $70 on TGP. I just missed it. Dang.

Yeah I'd rather have an Ooh-Wah as well even if the random mode seems mostly useless. I've seen them modded where the random switch is turned into a tap tempo. That seems pretty useful.

The Seek Wah was really cool though I've always wanted to try one and it did not let me down. I had it sounding really cool.

I've wanted a Tremorama for a long time as well.

Yesterday I saw a vexter Box of Rock up for sale for $70 on TGP. I just missed it. Dang.

wow 70$? I would of even snagged it up for that price..And yea TT on the ooh-wah would be killer...

I know even if you don't like it you could easily flip it and make a quick $50.

Cusack will mod the Ooh-Wah or Seek-Wah for tap tempo.

I've been looking all over for a used Empress Phaser. That's my #1 source of pedal GAS at the moment. It's driving me loco trying to find one. I can't drop $350 on a new one.

Archived