Gibson Brands Forums

Fulltone '69 and Soul Bender are back

Dub-T-123

http://fulltone.com/stpframe.html

Looks like the '69 and Soul Bender are back. Nice! The '69 is in a new smaller enclosure.

Bummer for all those guys that shelled out $1k for the '69s on eBay... LOL

I think Mike probably changed the enclosure on the '69 to differentiate it from the old ones that people paid so dearly for. Maybe the old bigger ones will be more valuable? Maybe not. He did the same with the Octafuzz and I don't really see people using the old enclosure as a selling point. But you never know.. People are crazy about the '69s.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fred I think they're still they're just with those little black knobs like on the Swollen Pickle.

Chase I didn't understand it either. The 69 never really struck me as being particularly awesome sounding. I wouldn't mind having one but I wouldn't pay too much.

Fred I think they're still they're just with those little black knobs like on the Swollen Pickle.

Chase I didn't understand it either. The 69 never really struck me as being particularly awesome sounding. I wouldn't mind having one but I wouldn't pay too much.

Oh dammit. oh well

And Chase- I had one for about 2 months, and I never could bond with it. Traded it for a Fuzz Factory and a weird tremolo pedal.

I mean, it sounds cool, but my amp would sound just like it with the volume at about 4 on the clean channel

I had a Yardbox for a while. It is a killer pedal and one of the better and more dynamic ToneBender clones, but I sold it because it wasn't quite where I wanted my fuzz and I needed to finance my Fuzz Factory. Only oddity (if you check this pedal out) is that some of the knobs work backwards. Weird, eh?

Yeah I've been pretty interested in getting a ToneBender style fuzz for a while. I haven't had one yet.

My Sound Shank is really versatile and covers pretty much all of my 60s fuzz sounds and more for now though. I'm really content with my fuzzes right now.

I am digging the **** out of that pedal! I'm all for the nasty dirty grungy garage rock blues. I should use commas in that sentence, but its too awesome

btw that is the fuzz box I used on the Valentines & Sedition e.p.

Evol - I want to hear that! Do you have any iphonable recordings?

Fred - Check out the Sound Shank. It's one of those fuzzes where you can actually use chords. The TP is a little nastier most of the time but both clean up really well with your guitars volume giving you a super awesome subtle fuzz tone. The muff variants like your SP and rouskie are inherently over the top and don't clean up well.

I know I just recommend what I'm using but I feel like I know what you're saying and have the solution haha.

Evol - I want to hear that! Do you have any iphonable recordings?

Fred - Check out the Sound Shank. It's one of those fuzzes where you can actually use chords. The TP is a little nastier most of the time but both clean up really well with your guitars volume giving you a super awesome subtle fuzz tone. The muff variants like your SP and rouskie are inherently over the top and don't clean up well.

I know I just recommend what I'm using but I feel like I know what you're saying and have the solution haha.

I'm leaning towards the TP but I gotta hear more stuff from the Sound Shank

The TP is probably my most used pedal. It's the bee's knees. That was the best trade evahh.

Seriously for $100 the TP is WAY sweeter than just about any pedal that costs way more. I don't know how dem00n likes his but I loooove mine. I use it all the time. It sounds good with a band too it doesn't get lost in the mix.

The TP and Sound Shank sound sweet stacked. (is that an assonance or alliteration?)

The TP is probably my most used pedal. It's the bee's knees. That was the best trade evahh.

Seriously for $100 the TP is WAY sweeter than just about any pedal that costs way more. I don't know how dem00n likes his but I loooove mine. I use it all the time. It sounds good with a band too it doesn't get lost in the mix.

The TP and Sound Shank sound sweet stacked. (is that an assonance or alliteration?)

Now I wants one. Gotta get me a Torn's Peaker. next up on the GAS list, then an undecided guitar, either a Gretsch Duo Jet or an SG probably

Yeah dude the TP is definately where it's at. It's a little noisey but that's probably partly because I'm powering it with a onespot. I kinda like that though it's a pretty raw fuzz pedal. I don't know it just sounds like a cool fuzz that you would love from a song.

Yeah dude the TP is definately where it's at. It's a little noisey but that's probably partly because I'm powering it with a onespot. I kinda like that though it's a pretty raw fuzz pedal. I don't know it just sounds like a cool fuzz that you would love from a song.

I like it raw :blink:

But seriously, its a pretty nifty pedal

I had a Yardbox for a while. It is a killer pedal and one of the better and more dynamic ToneBender clones, but I sold it because it wasn't quite where I wanted my fuzz and I needed to finance my Fuzz Factory. Only oddity (if you check this pedal out) is that some of the knobs work backwards. Weird, eh?

+1. The Yardbox is a great fuzz. I also had one of the P.E. Experience fuzzes for a while, and it was great too.

I am digging the **** out of that pedal! I'm all for the nasty dirty grungy garage rock blues. I should use commas in that sentence, but its too awesome

Commas are over rated; just ask Cookieman.............[flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] ..........

Archived