Gibson Brands Forums

Kathy came back home after having fret surgery

duane v

On the 6-string side, the low flat awful frets are gone, and the 6100 moutain frets are in and feel incredible!!! Also the guitar was completely re-buffed and he also buffed out the pick guards and clean up hardware... He also fixed some chips.

P4220049b.jpg

P4210047b-3.jpg

Duane...

I'm not sure I'd agree with fret choices were I in a position to pay for my own <grin> which I'm not.

But it's an absolutely gorgeous guitar and one that deserves to be put to work in spite of a bit of extra weight.

m

very nice guitars, all 3 of them!

there was a white 70's model LP Custom at one of the local stores. she was aged to a nice yellow and sounded great through a vintage vox ac30. too bad i didnt have the $3,500!!

The bottom guitar is a Gibson MM.

One thing I like to do is take pictures of my older white guitars with a flash. It really hides that aged yellow thing, and makes the finish look more uniform as you can see in the top image.

looks like it survived pretty well [thumbup] it was worth the trip in the creepy attic. or did you pay some kid to go up there

Did it myself.... Didn't want to risk the liability if a kid was injured in my house. [scared]

Archived