Gibson Brands Forums

Have you ever been stalked and Harnessed ?

swleary

My ex girlfriend called the house every couple months for 22 years asking me if I was still married. If my wife answered the phone she would introduce herself and say she wasn't trying to be rude but that I was the love of her life and if we ever separated she wanted to be there to try to get me back. My wife was a good sport she thought it was funny for a few years, then she thought it was weird, then at about the 20 year mark and about forty calls and a couple hundred missing you hallmark cards my wife was getting pretty mad and so I told the girl it had to stop. she agreed only if she could here from me once every five years. and if i agreed to tell her first if I ever got divorced.

So yet pretty much stalking but even with all that I never let her harness me sounds like it would be painful and hard on the teeth.

My ex girlfriend called the house every couple months for 22 years asking me if I was still married. If my wife answered the phone she would introduce herself and say she wasn't trying to be rude but that I was the love of her life and if we ever separated she wanted to be there to try to get me back. My wife was a good sport she thought it was funny for a few years, then she thought it was weird, then at about the 20 year mark and about forty calls and a couple hundred missing you hallmark cards my wife was getting pretty mad and so I told the girl it had to stop. she agreed only if she could here from me once every five years. and if i agreed to tell her first if I ever got divorced.

So yet pretty much stalking but even with all that I never let her harness me sounds like it would be painful and hard on the teeth.

Omg I would be sooo upset. The girl sure had some balls to call like that. You my friend have a very understanding wife...

It's so easy to stalk younger girls simply by looking at their Facebook. I messed with my one of my friends once by going to all the same places they went in the day. On Facebook "Random girl is going Baskin Robins Yum!" Then I show up there. Then look at my phone after she leaves "Headed to the gym now. Saw someone I know at Baskin Robins. I don't think they noticed me though." She gets to the gym, and I've beat her there (took a more direct route). Basically continues for the rest of the day, same sort of thing. Finally she comes up and is like "I've seen you everywhere I've gone today! How funny is that!?" I'm like "Yeah, you could avoid stalkers easier if you didn't post every single thing you're doing on Facebook.

post-3530-047129100 1304088721_thumb.jpg

It's so easy to stalk younger girls simply by looking at their Facebook. I messed with my one of my friends once by going to all the same places they went in the day. On Facebook "Random girl is going Baskin Robins Yum!" Then I show up there. Then look at my phone after she leaves "Headed to the gym now. Saw someone I know at Baskin Robins. I don't think they noticed me though." She gets to the gym, and I've beat her there (took a more direct route). Basically continues for the rest of the day, same sort of thing. Finally she comes up and is like "I've seen you everywhere I've gone today! How funny is that!?" I'm like "Yeah, you could avoid stalkers easier if you didn't post every single thing you're doing on Facebook.

Lmfao..oh now that is funny and maybe a bit weird

I was followed, once, on the I-5 Freeway, in LA...for several miles, and

he even followed me, to work...and was stopped, at the entrance gate, by

security! Without proper credentials, he was not allowed in, luckily!

When I went up to the guard shack, after he left, they asked me, what that

was all about, and I told them that he just started following me, on the

freeway, changing lanes, when I did, and even tail-gating, at times. The

guard told me, that the fellow was really drunk, and even pee'd his pants,

while talking to the guard. I guess that's the closest thing, I've experienced,

to being "harrassed."

Some ex-girlfriends, in college, calling at odd hours, etc. But, that was just

annoying, at times. Not really harrassment, or stalking, behavior. At least,

as it was considered, back then. LOL Nowadays, who knows? ;>b

CB

Archived