Gibson Brands Forums

New Member Layla86

damian

New member Layla86 is a singer, songwriter, keyboard player, published book author, Mom, and a musical collaber I work with.....

Oh, she also owns an S.G.........She hasn't visited in a while, perhaps all you great guys who wish to can add her to your " Friend " list;

That would be really cool, and nice.........She's a rock and roller............[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] ..........

( Maybe she'll tell you where I hide my music online ).....................................:unsure: [crying][scared] :blink: :huh: ..........

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd add her, but I can't find her.

She's on my friend list.......You can find her ICON on my profile page...................[thumbup] ...

Thanks Cris..........

Will Do. Tell her to get on here and socialize with the crazies![blink]

Andy

She will............Thank you Andy....................[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] .......

She will............Thank you Andy....................[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] .......

HAHA!! I've been called out.

Mmm-hmmm so that's why all the friend requests! Lucky I checked my GMail. Or I may have missed all this for a little while!

HELLO EVERYONE! It's me. Thank you for the warm welcome!

My name is Linda Adams, and pretty much as-described by Damian except, he failed to include the fact that while I own a pretty little cherry-red SG I named "Peaches," I can't play worth a bean.

I'll come hang out as I can! I love crazy forums and I'm VERY chatty (once you get me talking, I won't shut UP) but am just a little bit "on break" right now trying to organize my life, and train my vocal cords to do what I *want* them to do instead of what they're actually doing on tape. LOL

I am easy to find in other places too:

http://www.facebook.com/lindaofficial - to "like" my Page

http://www.facebook.com/adamszoo - to "friend" - I'm feeling friendly lately, let me know you're from Gibson & I'll add you to my musicians/actors Group as well if you like

http://www.lindaofficial.net - my website w/book chapters/previews

http://lindaofficial.wordpress.com

http://gospelofrock.wordpress.com

http://www.twitter.com/lindaoffical

I was going to fly under the radar and 'lurk' out here, but I GUESS NOT!

[thumbup]

And I found Damian while hanging around SongRamp.

Understand he's pop-u-lar here. LOL yes???

I have the possibly unique privilege here of having actually met the reclusive hermit in person, last week, HEARD him PLAY with my own ears, ...and lived to tell about it. LOL

I see in *small teeny tiny print* he wants me to tell you where he's hidden his music tracks online.

Which I labored for intensive hours (actually weeks and months by email since January) to get him to upload. TA-DA. DONE. Except he needs to upload more now. By himself, without help from an Adult.

[biggrin] :blink: [cool]=D>

Linda

My name is Linda Adams, and pretty much as-described by Damian except, he failed to include the fact that while I own a pretty little cherry-red SG I named "Peaches," I can't play worth a bean.

Linda

Don't worry....I have a Les Paul, a Martin MIA Acoustic and a second electric being built (by myself) , two tube amps and a hybrid and I don't think I can play either..

Welcome!

Hi Andre! Thanks!!

hahaha.......... "don't think I can play" is WAY different........ I truly can't!

at least not with any good sense of rhythm, strumming, or withOUT klunky chord changes with major pauses.... it's frightening. You don't wanna hear it. No joke [scared]

Thank goodness there are pianos. [thumbup] I know my way around that keyboard all right.

Oh and, how many posts I gotta make to kill off my Newbie status?!!!

I filled in my profile B)

PS:

Best wishes building the next Red Special.

(major friend points earned for whoever gets my reference offhand without Google - lol)

Not me then...I have absolutely no idea what you mean...lol

I will google it though.

And any piano player gets major respect from me! My hands always mix up what they are doing. Its too hard to concentrate on both on them at the same time doing the same thing!

[thumbup]

EDIT: Found it! Thanks but I highly doubt that!

Thanks Clash80...I see you like the Drop Kick Murphys.......[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] .........

Of course...the Dropkick Murphys are awesome,hoping to see them when they come to Australia next. [biggrin]

RE: the Red Special

Not me then...I have absolutely no idea what you mean...lol

I will google it though.

Aaaaaahhhhh!!! {{{DIES}}} ](*,)

Well if it makes anyone feel any better, Damian didn't know the story EITHER.

Pssshhh, oh well, we're still friends - LOL

[rolleyes]

And any piano player gets major respect from me! My hands always mix up what they are doing. Its too hard to concentrate on both on them at the same time doing the same thing!

[thumbup]

EDIT: Found it! Thanks but I highly doubt that!

Good for you sir getting yourself an excellent education!! [tongue] You are now formally more cool with that knowledge in your head.

Fun fact about me, I met its maker last July.

...and wha-huh??? on piano?! really?!

I can't translate the notes to fretboard because I only think of them all in a straight line...... if I didn't love my guitar so much and was willing to mess it up, I might just color all the "C"s in with nail polish or something - I seriously can't wrap my brain around *why* a G chord is G and Em makes Em ........ hm...... maybe I could paint the strings, those are replaceable and need changing out anyway...... haha

(Yes, I am so lame, that TAB is hard...... aaargh... LOL)

Archived