Gibson Brands Forums

$1,625.00 not enough for a private guitar lesson?

S t e v e

If I'm ever in England I'll take that price :P

His name is Carlos Bonell...

Grammy award nominee, teacher at The Royal College of Music, currently orchestrating a piece with Paul Mc Cartney, he has recorded with John Williams and performed live with Paco Pena and Martin Taylor, he has played in movies such as City Of Angels with Nicholas Cage and Meg Ryan... and an hour of all that knowledge a mere £60!

Then there is Steve Vai on ebay asking silly money...that is not only crass, but the price sucks

cbonell_2.jpg

His name is Carlos Bonell...

Grammy award nominee, teacher at The Royal College of Music, currently orchestrating a piece with Paul Mc Cartney, he has recorded with John Williams and performed live with Paco Pena and Martin Taylor, he has played in movies such as City Of Angels with Nicholas Cage and Meg Ryan... and an hour of all that knowledge a mere £60!

Then there is Steve Vai on ebay asking silly money...that is not only crass, but the price sucks

cbonell_2.jpg

will carlos bonell give the £60 to charity? that what steve is doing it for [flapper]

:)

will carlos bonell give the £60 to charity? that what steve is doing it for [flapper]

:)

You have 'won' by changing the goalposts, now you never posted anything about giving the money to charity did you ;) ? my boy band loving amigo msp_flapper.gif

Well at least they weren't trying to scam someone on the shipping cost:

"FREE USPS Parcel Post" [blink]

My question is who does the Post Office deliver? You or Steve?[blink][blink]

Archived