Gibson Brands Forums

Action pics

The Les Paul Custom in Action [thumbup][thumbup][thumbup]

27052011.jpg

I sense EXPERIENCE in that pic.

Note, the beer placed BEHIND the monitor and the mic stand leg tucked in front, protecting the beverage while keeping it close enough to be of use, while also allowing just enough access for the bartender to refill while at the same time making it difficult for someone to steal without being noticed.

I sense EXPERIENCE in that pic.

Note, the beer placed BEHIND the monitor and the mic stand leg tucked in front, protecting the beverage while keeping it close enough to be of use, while also allowing just enough access for the bartender to refill while at the same time making it difficult for someone to steal without being noticed.

You've got it man [biggrin]

but what is your analyse of this one :rolleyes: :

61139_439085038006_625508006_4919845_2902872_n.jpg

You've got it man [biggrin]

but what is your analyse of this one :rolleyes: :

61139_439085038006_625508006_4919845_2902872_n.jpg

You have the crowd drunk enough to be happy and not notice how bad that that actually sounds, the house sold a lot of beer, and you are going to play there again.

I hope I don't sound gay, but I gotta say that jersey does it for you man.

Most men have to compensate for lack of when they openly admit to loving the beatles.....

geez I'm gonna get flack now.....Ok Cookie it was a joke and well, I saw where I could make a funny and I went with it lol

You have the crowd drunk enough to be happy and not notice how bad that that actually sounds, the house sold a lot of beer, and you are going to play there again.

Again, you've got it! :)

I have had to much of tequila that night, I have seen my bottle of beer, and when my slide lead comes, I have thought ... ok let's play with my beer, and people get crazy.

Again, you've got it! :)

I have had to much of tequila that night, I have seen my bottle of beer, and when my slide lead comes, I have thought ... ok let's play with my beer, and people get crazy.

What year is that custom? it sure looks loved :)

Ebony necks (and maple) are much easier to clean when you spill your drink. For some poeple, that could pay for the extra cost right there.

Lets also point out that cookie, with the jerseys and the amps way off the floor, look prepared for for very large amounts of incidental spillage.

Ebony necks (and maple) are much easier to clean when you spill your drink. For some poeple, that could pay for the extra cost right there.

Lets also point out that cookie, with the jerseys and the amps way off the floor, look prepared for for very large amounts of incidental spillage.

You know even when I drink too much, I never hurt my stuff, I respect too much my gear [bored]

Most men have to compensate for lack of when they openly admit to loving the beatles.....

geez I'm gonna get flack now.....Ok Cookie it was a joke and well, I saw where I could make a funny and I went with it lol

I gotta say, I love the Preist, BUT ONLY AS A FREIND.

And, there are some things where even Elton John would say, "dang, that's just gay"

Archived