Gibson Brands Forums

Taking My Buddy To The Store

neilpanda

My long-time buddy got quite a few bucks for his birthday last week.

He wants to spend some of it on gear. I told Id take him to the music store

whenever he was free. We're going tomorrow. He's been really excited,

I asked him when was the last time he was at the store. His reply?

When he got his last guitar, almost a year ago. Ive been doing all the tech-ing

on his guitars. I really feel bad for him in a way. I go to the store just to play

a lot of the time. His life must REALLY be boring... [flapper]

Awesome...................Last time I went geetar and amp shopping, I brought along twenty thousand American dollars....In twenty dollar bills....

I saved twenty dollars of it for two bottles of gin.....................[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] .......

Awesome...................Last time I went geetar and amp shopping, I brought along twenty thousand American dollars....In twenty dollar bills....

I saved twenty dollars of it for two bottles of gin.....................[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] .......

=D>=D>=D>=D>

Did you pack all that cash in a guitar case?

That must have been a lot of fun.

Did you pack all that cash in a guitar case?

That must have been a lot of fun.

In an Israeli Paratrooper bag...I bussed from store to store price comparing...Showing bundles of twenties helped get

instant discounts.....Yes Dave, it was a blast......I also had a flask in my bag, of course.......

My retirement gift to myself.......

If he hasn't been to the store in a year (assuming you mean guitar store), what did he do for strings?

I put on a new set for him two weeks ago.

But it looked like he had fun, we played around on some nice guits, and he got a nice Zeppelin songbook. [thumbup]

Archived