Gibson Brands Forums

The last place I can go and feel ok with it.

cavsrock08

About a week ago, my girlfriend and I broke up. Sad face and, she was a (female word for a dog) to me and we are going to different colleges and it didnt work out. Happens right? Well recently I started to feel kinda down on myself. Still kinda am. So I went to my buddy Simon and asked him what to do. He told me to A. start a new hobby or B. take one I have and take it up a notch. So when I got home from work I picked up my Schecter and havnt stopped for like 3 hours and feel great. Sure, sucks things ended. Who knows what will happen, but I always have my 6 strings.

This ever happen to anyone else? When your guitar is the last place to turn and it should have been the first all along?

Chin up, man. You gotta kiss a lot of frogs and all that. :D

Not that you were dating a frog...

There will be someone out there for you, and she'll happen by when you least expect it. [thumbup]

This is a good opportunity to learn to play the blues by feelin' it. Stuff like this can make you feel real down, but always pick up that guitar and express yourself. Talk to your guitar. Tell it how you feel. That's what playin' is all about (and your guitar will never leave you!). You'll get better, and things will get better. Be cool and hang in there!

To quote James Taylor:

Me and my guitar

Always in the same mood

I am mostly flesh and bones

And he is mostly wood

Never does grow impatient

For the changes I don't know, no

If he can't go to heaven

Maybe, I don't want to go, Lord

To quote James Taylor:

Me and my guitar

Always in the same mood

I am mostly flesh and bones

And he is mostly wood

Never does grow impatient

For the changes I don't know, no

If he can't go to heaven

Maybe, I don't want to go, Lord

I always like to think we all get 1959 LP's upon entering the pearly gates. [thumbup]

Archived