Gibson Brands Forums

Why?

Silenced Fred

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy Jesus!

Do want

Chase has a NoBrainer--in fact, that's where I heard about them--and he's very enthusiastic about them, for good reason. Better yet, you wouldn't have to sell everything you own to buy one!

Alternately you could take a look at something like a Wampler Triple Wreck ("Mesa-in-a-box") or maybe an AmpTweaker TightRock (although I don't think they're out yet--they're good for a Plexi-in-a-box sort of thing)?

You could also get a TightMetal (like Paul Baayens from Asphyx uses) for extra br00talz:

Guest farnsbarns

why would I stop wearing spandex?

It feels like I'm wearing nothing at all! nothing at all... nothing at all...

Fred likes sitting at the computer wearing spandex. :)

xDemon have you checked out the OKKO Dominator? I've always thought you and dem00n would dig that. The pisdiYAOwat is super gnarly, although not my cup of tea and I hate the comic sans...

Fred I'd look at the No Brainer and Wampler if I were you. I know you're probly not looking for the br00tal stuff, just a sweet, saturated od. I dig the Wampler Ecstasy and No Brainer but that sound is not my style. I guess the Pixies made that sound work in a cool way, but I'm not the Pixies.

Dude, My kid would kill me in my sleep or something, I'd have to feed him/her/it, change $hitloads of diapers (pun intented). Pay for college, I'd have no money or time to do anything.

But then, part of me wants a child to teach and to love.

Archived