Gibson Brands Forums

flight959 ok?

Guest Farnsbarns

Guest farnsbarns

I thought he was attached to Heathrow? I could be wrong. I know we go through very dry period without his posting since he has a real life....

Pretty sure he's Croydon.

BTW I wouldn't have posted that if it weren't for the fact that he posted it himself when I did the arson thread.

Let us know if you read this mate!

Good to hear from ya Bud, wow the UK has changed allot since I was there.

Jocko,

He was the second officer where I work in the space of a month to be a victim. The other one was stabbed four times!!

The Criminal Justice System is weak!!! Real weak!! [cursing]

Guest farnsbarns

Jocko,

He was the second officer where I work in the space of a month to be a victim. The other one was stabbed four times!!

The Criminal Justice System is weak!!! Real weak!! [cursing]

Glad you're ok. I only know what was in the press of course but it's shocking what seems to be going on these days.

I had the pleasure of walking through the centre at 2am last night and saw a drunk bloke taking on 4 officers, at least 4 people peeing in shop doorways, 2 separate completely unconscious people, a fight, a bus driver having to throw some teens off the bus, a group of lads having a food fight in a crowded spot, about 6 pudles of puke, a man arguing with bouncers, and hundreds of very loud excessively drunk people, not to mention litter about 6 inches deep.

Hats off to you guys, I simply wouldn't and couldn't do it. Next time I am going the long way round.

Well... I'm glad "our" folks are okay but as a member of a law enforcement family that has taken great pride in professionalism, I'm not at all happy when an officer trying to do his job well is injured.

Gotta admit my biggest fear for my "little" brother had been that he'd be helping someone at night in the rain or any time in a blizzard and would get run down by someone else's vehicle. Worse, that he'd be out of radio contact and happen upon a vehicle accident and have to stay to watch someone die.

Out here in "cowboy country" I never worried about bad guys except those who moved here or were "vacationing" from urban areas. Yet oddly urban folks seem to believe differently.

m

i thought it was a plane crash

British planes don't crash.....................

Glad you're OK Simon.....I'll be over next summer to clean up Croydon....

All chavs will be deported to Jamacia......NO exceptions.....

While I do this, I'll be known as " FLIGHT 737 "......[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] ....

Hi flight.

Sorry to hear about your colleague but glad you're fine!

P.

Good to hear from ya Bud, wow the UK has changed allot since I was there.

EDIT : Unbevievable! As I finished typing this reply the doorbell rang. It was a police officer asking if I had heard anything in the wee small hours as our neighbours have just been burgled. The theives even stole their car to make their getaway!

Changed days, indeed...

When critters are known to be individually defenseless, predators appear. Ain't changed in millions of years. The difference in today's world is that "we" humans in more developed areas wish to believe that "we" have changed that fact among humans. "We" are wrong.

"We" also wish to professionalize our protection through something we call government rather than to take responsibility for ourselves and our neighbors. There's a huge difference between a herd of bison and a flock of sheep.

m

Archived