Gibson Brands Forums

how s**t is this!

S t e v e

Again cool it with name calling FuzzyFred [thumbdn] ...... You have been warned already too many times, and it's starting to get really old.

BigBill, maybe my assumption is off, but I'll assume that you're chronologically older than dem00n and FuzzyFred. So I would like to believe you can take the high road, and find forumites more your age to annoy on a different forum that will help feed your appetite for antagonizing. [biggrin]

thanx

i am new here ..so what have i been missing out on? ..was there a golden period of interesting threads? [confused]

Well there was a golden period at one time where about eight members try to make the this forum their own little social club of name calling, political fighting, baiting moderators and intimidating new members..... But they've moved to a new channel where they can continue their loathing about this forum and its members [biggrin]

..ah the good old days eh?

LOL!!!!

It was kinda the wild-west around here.... But it has cleaned up pretty well, and as a result the traffic has more than quadrupled..... Also the new group of newbies have added some new welcomed color to the joint [thumbup]

How about this one, its from the folks that brought you Home Land Security. Be very careful when your out and about today. A new breed of attack dogs who are sadly the same breed of Blitz (German Shepherds) are being trained to attack and kill any one that comes close to harming their masters....

Incapacitate with laughter? I can see that. I nearly died laughing, and I didn't think I was doing anything wrong.

Archived