Gibson Brands Forums

Calling All Londoners

Duende

Hi London chaps :)

I am doing a guitar recital at Eltham College SE London, on the 13th of October at 6 pm.

Optional donations will be given to the local children's charity 'Starlight'. The concert is at Eltham College, Mottingham. I hope some of the London posters (I know why you are LOL) can make it!! Music by Bach, Brouwer, Villa Lobos, Walton and me!

Screenshot2011-09-23at182020.png

• 3 weeks later...

a shameless plug for any of the London posters/lurkers ;)

The concert is free but 'donations' if anyone wishes to give, will be given to the children's charity 'Starlight'. I am also going to be selling my album and all proceeds to will go to the same charity, There will be wine and soft drinks served after and it is a lovely hall with great acoustics, so should be lots of fun

drop us a pm if you are around London then

Cheers

Matt

Guest farnsbarns

a shameless plug for any of the London posters/lurkers ;)

The concert is free but 'donations' if anyone wishes to give, will be given to the children's charity 'Starlight'. I am also going to be selling my album and all proceeds to will go to the same charity, There will be wine and soft drinks served after and it is a lovely hall with great acoustics, so should be lots of fun

drop us a pm if you are around London then

Cheers

Matt

I missed this post, I was away that weekend, now it's tomorrow and I doubt I'll make it. Sorry Matt.

you'll all be there in spirit! [biggrin] Thanksx

he he, a few electric guitar pupils have been 'guilted' into going by the parents - muah ha ha ha...50 minutes of concentration, no interval, most likely no pieces they will have heard of. I am evil!! (damn no evil icon!)

I missed this post, I was away that weekend, now it's tomorrow and I doubt I'll make it. Sorry Matt.

I am hurt [scared][biggrin]

Matt

I'd SO like to be able to attend but I'll be working 'North of the River' until after eight PM.

Eltham College is only a few miles from home but might as well be on the Moon.

I'm Really Sorry I can't come, Matt, but I'm sure you'll put on a great show.

P.

Archived