Gibson Brands Forums

Professionally-transcribed tabs

guitargreg1993

Hey everyone, I'm looking for a website where I can buy tabs for individual songs? Like you know, the ones where you can buy professionally-transcribed songs for a few bucks each??

What sites do you guys use/like and which should I avoid? Thanks! [thumbup]

My wife and use Music room for a lot of general stuff - The notation and tab is good quality [thumbup]

http://www.musicroom.com/

Matt

Not quite what you're asking for, but I recommend the software "Guitar Pro", it's tablature that's read by the software that you can play along to, watch the finger positions on the fretboard, slow down, repeat sections, you can even convert it to Piano Sheet music and watch the notes on a keyboard.

Once you've got guitar pro, you can download for free all manner of Guitar Pro Tabs (specially written for the software) from sites like Ultimate Guitar for free, you can assess for yourself if they're professional/accuracy by listening to them.

Not quite what you're asking for, but I recommend the software "Guitar Pro", it's tablature that's read by the software that you can play along to, watch the finger positions on the fretboard, slow down, repeat sections, you can even convert it to Piano Sheet music and watch the notes on a keyboard.

Once you've got guitar pro, you can download for free all manner of Guitar Pro Tabs (specially written for the software) from sites like Ultimate Guitar for free, you can assess for yourself if they're professional/accuracy by listening to them.

This looks really good. The tab sites I've used are really hit and miss and are what come up from google, usually at the top of the list.

Suggestions like this are why I love looking at guitar forums. Thanks!

Archived