Gibson Brands Forums

I really need to stop drunk posting...

Shnate McDuanus

Oh, I'm set on the beard, Nate.

qRUqi.jpg

About a week ago a girl I know did in fact call me "visually appealing" which, I guess, is a fancy way of saying she wants me to bang her. I'm pretty stoked about it, but I've just got to figure out how to get it going. Wish me lucks.

Attaboy! I'm jelly of your stache not gonna lie, but yeah. Just get em liquored up enough and work your magic. Like the drunk guy screamed at me while I was throwing up in the bushes "just remember man... Popcorn butter... Makes terrible lube"

About a week ago a girl I know did in fact call me "visually appealing" which, I guess, is a fancy way of saying she wants me to bang her. I'm pretty stoked about it, but I've just got to figure out how to get it going. Wish me lucks.

Colt 45 and Luther Vandross. Works everytime son

Ouch... I thought I would never see another person drink Steel Reserve once a college roomie from Kentucky went back home... I'm sorry..

Hey, after the first 20 oz it isn't that bad...

...OK, that's a blatant lie. It's terrible the whole way through, but it's cheap and it has a good ABV%. What can I say?

Hey, after the first 20 oz it isn't that bad...

...OK, that's a blatant lie. It's terrible the whole way through, but it's cheap and it has a good ABV%. What can I say?

hahaha that's the same excuse he gave me, can you mail booze? If so I'll mail you a bottle of whiskey or something. Just for the love of god quit drinking that sewage.

hahaha that's the same excuse he gave me, can you mail booze? If so I'll mail you a bottle of whiskey or something. Just for the love of god quit drinking that sewage.

Campus Mail checks incoming packages, so my answer would be "no." My mother had to send Campus Mail a separate letter before sending my antidepressant prescription for the first time just so they wouldn't throw them away and punish me for drug possession.

• 1 month later...

Archived