Gibson Brands Forums

I really need to stop drunk posting...

Shnate McDuanus

Hmmm.......You've never offended me....This was the first forum I joined...I'm also autistic...So, I had a LEARNING CURVE.......

I was drawn into ONE troll like battle..........I didn't know better.........So, now, I never argue, fall for bait, intentionally troll, debate,

or discuss beyond a post or two..........Works for me............Overuse of alchohol can affect one's posting; Something to

keep in mind.......Oddly, IMHO, STEVE's "Friday Threads" I find funny and not trolling....He's well aware of what he's doing......

Hmmm.......You've never offended me....This was the first forum I joined...I'm also autistic...So, I had a LEARNING CURVE.......

I was drawn into ONE troll like battle..........I didn't know better.........So, now, I never argue, fall for bait, intentionally troll, debate,

or discuss beyond a post or two..........Works for me............Overuse of alchohol can affect one's posting; Something to

keep in mind.......Oddly, IMHO, STEVE's "Friday Threads" I find funny and not trolling....He's well aware of what he's doing......

I think Steve is quite a bit better at handling his liquor than I am. He's been at it longer, that's for sure.

That's OK xdemonknight. I'm glad you don't really hate me [biggrin] . I know I can come off like a know it all, but that's what happens when you're an arrogant SOB like me. I'm sorry I rubbed you the wrong way, and instead of trying to be cool about it I was a Dxck right back. It takes two and I was one.

Thanks for the olive branch! [thumbup]

He'll fuxking yes! Ladyboys are where it's at. I love you xdemon. I'm kinda light headed right now but I love you

And dem00n.

And dub.

And evol.

And jeff.

You love me even though I'm listening to Origin right now?

Because, for most girls I've met, that's a huge turn-off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0n2Ew2RS4o

Incidentally my weight is also a huge turn-off for them.

You love me even though I'm listening to Origin right now?

Because, for most girls I've met, that's a huge turn-off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0n2Ew2RS4o

Incidentally my weight is also a huge turn-off for them.

Seeing as I'm not a girl, I'm fine with it. Also, despite my more husky physique, my beard attracts the women. Most of them happen to be 15 or 16 but a few of legal consent as well. So grow a beard and they will pet it and say how cute it is. Then you unleash the fury if you know what I mean.

I mean compliment their shoes, women love that

Yeah, but some of the things I've posted here have been indefensible--let's be honest about that.

I need some fuzz for sure--looking at a Devi Disaster Fuzz.

Ehh whatever at least you apologized. I don't believe you are a **** or anything like that.

Dude Devi's pedals ******* rule and they're pretty cheap. Plus she sells diy kits and makes her schematics available.. I dunno I have respect for her she does a lot of cool stuff. Mainly her pedals just kick ***. You would love the Hyperion or Soda Meiser. I'll build you one for like $30 if you want one on the cheap. Because I feel like you really need some fuzz in your life haha

Sorry for being a jerk on this forum so often, guys.

Especially you, FirstMeasure. You're a cool guy and you know your stuff. I shouldn't be a dxck to you, or anyone else.

[unsure] What can I say? I'm sorry.

don't worry about it xd, drunken forum posting is super cool :)

Archived