Gibson Brands Forums

pretty sweet

Silenced Fred

I saw him on Jimmy Fallon last week. Not usually my bag, but I was into it by the end of the song. He's funny on Community too!!

BTW... my Wu-Tang Clan name is "Fearless Genuis".. [biggrin]

Community is a pretty awesome show, besides for Sons of Anarchy, Parks and Rec and Big Bang Theory, that's like all I watch

i stumbled onto him through stumble upon and its pretty rad. his mix tapes with the indie songs he raps over is pretty good with stuff from Grizzly Bear and stuff.

I'm not big into rap, but I like him quite a bit

Community is a pretty awesome show, besides for Sons of Anarchy, Parks and Rec and Big Bang Theory, that's like all I watch

i stumbled onto him through stumble upon and its pretty rad. his mix tapes with the indie songs he raps over is pretty good with stuff from Grizzly Bear and stuff.

I'm not big into rap, but I like him quite a bit

If you like him, you should check out Saul Williams. I saw him at Bonnaroo several years ago, and he was great.

I don't know what this "wu tang" name thing is........

But as a RAP ARTIST, I'm known as " Dr. Da Bomb Wata Bonga Diddy Dadda Taiwan On Flying Smokin' Fingas Honkiee Dude "

Formerly known as the artist " %%% ", who was previously known as " P-diddy @$# ", formerly known as " Four Quarter "...........

Archived