Gibson Brands Forums

$200 for an Ibanez Destroyer?

dem00n

Always wanted one...basswood body and maple neck. Cheapo pickups. I own a cheapo ibanez and i love it...just needed to gut everything. http://www.guitarcenter.com/Ibanez-GDTM21-Mikro-Electric-Guitar-H76273-i2013862.gc

We're sorry, but the product that you are searching for is sold out at this time, or is no longer available. For more information please contact customer service. NO PICTURE dem0 [rolleyes]

It is "micro" size, with a 22' scale.

If it was full size, I would think it would be cool. I have always felt that the Iby versions were great alternatives to the explorer think, both the glued neck versions or the bolt on Strat-like versions.

We're sorry, but the product that you are searching for is sold out at this time, or is no longer available. For more information please contact customer service. NO PICTURE dbres [rolleyes]

although they do say that they can now ship to my country, dunno wether to be scared or not? [unsure]

We're sorry, but the product that you are searching for is sold out at this time, or is no longer available. For more information please contact customer service. NO PICTURE dbres [rolleyes]

although they do say that they can now ship to my country, dunno wether to be scared or not? [unsure]

i took a screencap for ya:

GC_ICE.png

enjoy!

Don

I used to own an Ibanez Destroyer X with the 3 pickups I think they were Duncan destroyers.It was like the guitar Phil Colin played in Def Leopard except it was the budget version with the bolt on neck,dot markers on the fretboard and chrome hardware and a Kahler whammy bar.I dont remember where I bought it but I remember paying $200.00 for it and it played and sounded killer.I wish I had a picture of it but about 5 years ago I saw some for sale in a few places and the original custom ones with the set neck,gold hardware and block inlays were going for around $1100.00 so I put mine up for sale for $600.00 and got several people who wanted it at that price and I got it.I keep seeing the 2 PU versions coming out every now and then but I wish they would put out a 3 PU X Destroyer version again I'd snap one up if it sounded like the originals and they did look cool hanging low on a strap!

Archived