Gibson Brands Forums

Last nights CMAs

cookieman15061

Them's working musicians living the dream bro! [cool]

That's the truth !!!!!!!!!!! Good for them !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm no country music fan, but I keep in contact with some Nashville Industry Pros.....

It's tougher than tough to even get a shot at getting a shot in Country Music....Good for them making it, and for celebrating that fact.....[thumbup] ....

m0839.gif

So are alcoholics on stage playing guitars ok then?

if you wanna make a fool of yourself on stage, go for it. i still think you're stupid. I've seen shows with larger bands where the singer or guitarist will get drunk off his ***, and they suck. plain and simple.

if you're gonna go on a news program waste, you're ******* retarded, especially if you're gonna spout off stupid bullshit.

dude ****ed up, and if you won't admit that, you're even more whacked out than he is. celebrities should do what they do best, not try and masquerade as political analysts.

Hey, if you wanna go in your living room and get drunk, go for it. bust out a video camera and upload a youtube video. i dare you

love

me

if you wanna make a fool of yourself on stage, go for it. i still think you're stupid. I've seen shows with larger bands where the singer or guitarist will get drunk off his ***, and they suck. plain and simple.

if you're gonna go on a news program waste, you're ******* retarded, especially if you're gonna spout off stupid bullshit.

dude ****ed up, and if you won't admit that, you're even more whacked out than he is. celebrities should do what they do best, not try and masquerade as political analysts.

Hey, if you wanna go in your living room and get drunk, go for it. bust out a video camera and upload a youtube video. i dare you

love

me

There's plenty of wrongs going on all over the world young Froedrick, I'm glad you found your cause. Hank will be just fine.

sincerely,

Whack

I personally like Hank and Hank, Jr.

I like Steven Tyler & Joe Perry, Bo Diddley & Chuck Berry, Van Morrison & Eric Burdon, Ledbelly & Robert Johnson, and dozens of others....all of whom have been drunk/stoned when they shouldn't have been...... I've been drunk when I shouldn't have been.....

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Those country folk seem to favor a Telecaster over ALL other guitars,and there ugly to me [thumbdn]

There's something about a Telecasters bridge pickup that screams country and for me anyway it takes a lot of time to get that pickup under control and dial in that tone. But when you start to get it, it's beautiful. But I'm biased anyway I was basically brought up on this music so lap steels, Telecasters, Martin and Gibson acoustics just sound right to my ears.

There's something about a Telecasters bridge pickup that screams country and for me anyway it takes a lot of time to get that pickup under control and dial in that tone. But when you start to get it, it's beautiful. But I'm biased anyway I was basically brought up on this music so lap steels, Telecasters, Martin and Gibson acoustics just sound right to my ears.

Stand up and be proud their MORKOLO. You must have came from a good family . :lol:

I am proud, on this U.S. Veteran's Day, that we live in place where you can still stand up for your beliefs and your opinions, regardless of how unpopular they are. Regardless of your politics, Hank Jr did, in his own way, the same thing that everyone from Gandhi to Rosa Parks to the Dixie Chicks have done. Each paid a price, one way or another, for doing so and so did Hank. But I am happy that it's still legal to be courageous, or controversial, or even stupid in America.

As for the CMA awards, I personally am not a fan of a lot of the music I'm hearing out of Nashville these days. But there are WAY more country music radio stations in the U.S. than any other style of music so obviously I am in the minority. I congratulate anyone who's music "skills are paying the bills."

Alas and alack, the FCC has taken the CMA broadcast from me.

@*(#&^$#*&^ Digital TV. [cursing]

As far as folks in the business, there are some performers/writers I don't personally like, but I like their music.

I'd love to share a conversation with Trace Atkins. I love his music too.

I love most of Willie Nelson's stuff, but I wouldn't care to share beers with the man.

Archived