Gibson Brands Forums

Heading back to Illinois

Silenced Fred

I take that route about once a year to S.F. Honestly the best think I saw is the S.A.C museum outside of Omaha

other then that NO!

If your not into military,nuclear,space technology and weapons....keep driving and hope there's a tear

in the time continuum and catch a Black Hole back to Chicago

Dude I hope you stocked up on crystal meth. Good luck.

Btw I saw your doppleganger the other day. I'm walkin to my car after class and who do I see rollin by in their Corolla? FRED! It was you! Seriously! So I'm totally staring at this guy and we make some really awkward eye contact and I did NOT look away. So he drives past and I do a double take and BAM more akward eye contact through the rear view mirror. It was so good. Was that you dude? If so, beautiful performance.

If I was on my a-game I would have asked about that Super Hard On that he got from me

Yeah, rest stops can be a bit unsettling in the wee hours of the morning.

My cousin trucked for years. He and a buddy were hauling elk somewhere out in Montana once. He said they stopped to go off load some coffee at an Interstate rest stop out in the middle of nowhere. He and his buddy were good sized and could take care of themselves. However, noticing the characters hanging around the restroom area, they decided they didn't have to go potty all that bad and got back in the truck and headed off down the highway. If you HAVE to, use well lighted truck stops after midnight until dawn.

Archived