Gibson Brands Forums

Yup

ShredAstaire

Hahahahahahah I only vaguely remember posting this last night....lol!!!

Man it was good....its fries, gravy and cheese curds...very simply. Very delicious. Its gotta be beef gravy though....none of this chicken gravy business. And REAL cheese curd...not shredded cheese!!

This place is amazing. About 30 different poutines and a defibriator at every table.

http://www.restolabanquise.com/

That's where we went. My lovely wife, who hates cheese*, thought I was insane how much I was talking about going for poutine. Then she had the Poutine Hotdog pas de fromage and loved it. Better than the moule-frites.

And one thing Montreal is not known for, but should be is the amazing selection of beers brewed right there.

Beer and poutine; breakfast of champions.

*She's Korean. There is no dairy in Korean cuisine.

This thread rules. I'm actually looking at the Poutine menu from a restaurant in Quebec. Sounds delicious.

Which makes me curious... how does one pronounce Poutine? As a southerner, I'm leaning towards "poo-teen". But since we are talking Canada here, there could be some Frenchness going on. Help would be appreciated.

This thread rules. I'm actually looking at the Poutine menu from a restaurant in Quebec. Sounds delicious.

Which makes me curious... how does one pronounce Poutine? As a southerner, I'm leaning towards "poo-teen". But since we are talking Canada here, there could be some Frenchness going on. Help would be appreciated.

Poo-tin en francais.

Archived