Gibson Brands Forums

color-addicted 2

Rick

wine red' date=' antique natural, vintage sunburst, faded cherry, faded tobacco, washed cherry, iced tea, alpine white, faded cherry, classic white, tv yellow, heritage cherry, trans amber, dark wineburst and the one that's third from the end[/quote']

3rd from end: desert burst

2nd from end: light burst

last one: aged cherry (angus young signature SG)

I was having a good day until 'Custom Shop Tim' had to tease me with that damned silverburst of his. =D>

BTW, I see you wrap the rubber part of the guitar stands with cloth. I do that too. I've heard the black rubber can eventually stain the guitar.

I was having a good day until 'Custom Shop Tim' had to tease me with that damned silverburst of his. =D>

BTW' date=' I see you wrap the rubber part of the guitar stands with cloth. I do that too. I've heard the black rubber can eventually stain the guitar. [/quote']

Hey, blame yourself. You should know by now that there's a 40% chance of me posting pictures. =D>

If the last person to post something is me, beware...

Yes it can, especially the rubber that has a flesh-like colour to it.

I remember a thread going around here a while ago saying that even black cotton could possibly rub off on your guitar.

Don't know if it's true or not, but I didn't want to chance it and went with white cotton.

Hey' date=' blame yourself. You should know by now that there's a 40% chance of me posting pictures. =D>

If the last person to post something is me, beware...

Yes it can, especially the rubber that has a flesh-like colour to it.

I remember a thread going around here a while ago saying that even black cotton could possibly rub off on your guitar.

Don't know if it's true or not, but I didn't want to chance it and went with white cotton.[/quote']

c'mon R9 we know you have faboulus guitars but don't show us in every thread, we are gelous!!

what can i put on my explorer-stand?

a white cotton drap is ok?

Archived