Gibson Brands Forums

New Member & My Epi Joe Bonamassa

ElevenBravo

Hi Everybody! Proud new owner of an Epiphone Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Gold Top and wanted to give greetings to all forum members Here's a couple pics of the newest addition to the family. I'm super happy with this guitar so far (acquired Dec. 25, 2011 from Santa) and she sure is a looker.

JBLP1.jpg

JBLP2.jpg

JBLP3.jpg

JBLP4.jpg

Epi%252520Les%252520Paul%252520Gold%252520Top%25252012-25-2011.jpg

See y'alls around...

Johnny

aka ElevenBravo

Welcome to the forum! I like the color of that guitar! Very nice.

Thanks Gordy! I'll be bouncing between the Epiphone forum and Gibson USA. I have this latest Epi JBLP, a USA Gibson LP Traditional and another Epi G-400 1966 Limited SG. Also have a few Fenders, a Gretsch 5120 and an Ampeg AMG100.

Love 'em all.

I'll be bouncing between the Epiphone forum and Gibson USA. I have this latest Epi JBLP, a USA Gibson LP Traditional and another Epi G-400 1966 Limited SG. Also have a few Fenders, a Gretsch 5120 and an Ampeg AMG100.

Johnny,

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the guitar...

Great pics!

gif-Thumbs-up.gif

For new members only:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21424628/Welcome2.mp3

Hit play (I dare you)

In an effort to be accommodating, you can send me the Gibson, the Gretsch an the Fenders.

It will make it easier as you will not have to jump between forums!

Willy

Hi Everybody! Proud new owner of an Epiphone Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Gold Top and wanted to give greetings to all forum members Here's a couple pics of the newest addition to the family. I'm super happy with this guitar so far (acquired Dec. 25, 2011 from Santa) and she sure is a looker.

JBLP1.jpg

JBLP2.jpg

JBLP3.jpg

JBLP4.jpg

Epi%252520Les%252520Paul%252520Gold%252520Top%25252012-25-2011.jpg

See y'alls around...

Johnny

aka ElevenBravo

This is the ONLY Les Paul Epiphone makes that employs a long neck tenon.I was told that by Epiphone.

Now My understanding is that the Ace Frehley model has it too.

Congrats on your new guitar.............

( Attempting to get SLASHTONE out of that model will void the warranty.......:rolleyes: :unsure: [sneaky][smile] ).......

When I tried to get SLASHTONE out of one, all the guitar did was put out greasy, nasty, sweet, fat BLUES that went straight into the soul.

I too thought it was a warrenty issue, and thought the guitar must be defective, until

( Attempting to get SLASHTONE out of that model will void the warranty.......:rolleyes: :unsure: [sneaky][smile] ).......

When I tried to get SLASHTONE out of one, all the guitar did was put out greasy, nasty, sweet, fat BLUES that went straight into the soul.

I too thought it was a warrenty issue, and thought the guitar must be defective, until I realized I had some mean blues in me.

Ahahahaha - no worries about that. I have two daughters and I don't even refer to either of them as Sweet Child o' Mine, let alone utter that riff from any of my guitars.

I too thought it was a warrenty issue, and thought the guitar must be defective, until I realized I had some mean blues in me.

Nice [thumbup]

Johnny,

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the guitar...

Great pics!

gif-Thumbs-up.gif

For new members only:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21424628/Welcome2.mp3

Hit play (I dare you)

In an effort to be accommodating, you can send me the Gibson, the Gretsch an the Fenders.

It will make it easier as you will not have to jump between forums!

Willy

Thanks! oh, and nice try Willy, you know to uncomplicate my life and all, but ummmm... no. ;)

Welcome to here, 11B! Hoowah!

Great photos. I'm not a fan of the gold tops but those pics have me wanting to go get one.

Thanks Fretter. It is sweet. I too was on the fence about a goldie, however this one pushed me over the edge. Had to have it. As much as I cringe to say it, I might like it more than my Nashville-made LP Traditional. The build quality of this thing is incredible. In fact - the binding work on the body of the Epiphone is *cleaner* than the binding on the body of my Nashville LP.

Archived