Gibson Brands Forums

GAS-ing for an Epi

Twiz

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys... I hope my comment about Epis being for Canadians didn't offend anyone... it was a joke, and in fact it is a joke some of the members (me included) have.

I know I shouldn't have expected everyone to realize that, so I'm sorry if I made anybody mad with my comment.

...but it is interesting, the first person to get mad is... a Canadian! :D

Man, no worries eh?

I'm Canadian and I have no problem laughing at myself as do most of us.

I think I'll go have a poutine now.

Dave

Thanks for the birthday wishes folks.I will only addrees my comments about Cort-where again what I said was taken way way out of context and embellished on.I said nothing about the quality of Cort and why I choose not to buy them once again words were put in my mouth and twisted to suit what someone wishes I had said I don't deal with Cort bacause because they have been vilified by a United Nations Human Rights Commission for using unfair and illegal labour practices and court cases have proveen conclusively that some managers not only used corporal punishment but sexually assaulted a lot of their underlings.I posted a lengthy thread on this subjest last week. I believe the website with all the sordid details is http://www.cortaction.com or something very similar.

All of this having to explain and defend every bloody thing I write for the sake of one person's absolute refusal to interpret my words correctly is getting tiring and frustrating.99.99% of what I've posted has been either twisted or even has had assumptions made and posted as things that I've said.I'm done with this bullshit.If you were sincere with your apology well then apology accepted because you certainly did'nt see my message as I wrote it and others have seen it as evidenced in some private messages I've received in the meantime.So please let this ridiculous matter drop.

BTW Notice To All Forum Members: From centuries of dealing with intolerabley cold temperatures year roun, Canadians have become too thick-skinned to be offended by anything that other people say.lol. Cheers Folks.

Guys... I hope my comment about Epis being for Canadians didn't offend anyone... it was a joke, and in fact it is a joke some of the members (me included) have.

I know I shouldn't have expected everyone to realize that, so I'm sorry if I made anybody mad with my comment.

...but it is interesting, the first person to get mad is... a Canadian! :D

Ticked me off, and I'm from Ohio [flapper]......... I'm having so much fun today, I may have to get my deaf ear fixed so I can hear what everyone's typing [unsure]

GOD Bless to all

TC

Wow.

"On July 12, 2007 a Cort worker set himself on fire in protest, and on October 15, 2008 workers conducted a 30-day hunger strike and sit-in occupation on a 40 meter electricity tower."

Wow is right. How the hell did they ever fit 2008 workers on one tower? smiley-confused013.gif

Archived