Gibson Brands Forums

Do you think a album cover could be worth $160K?

jaxson50

I wonder what the autographed pic of John and Yoko that Yoko sent would be worth.Where I'm an absolute over the top Beatles and Hendrix Freak I could see me buying something like that.A couple of years ago at the Hard Rock Café in Miami I had my pic taken standing next to an original sketch done by John and the original hand written lyrics of Piggies by George and it was actually like a religious experience as I so idolized thes guys and still do as it was because of them that I decided to become a musician and I patterned my life largely following their philosophies too so I owe a huge debt of gratitude to both of them.So I think that I could easily spend a huge amount of money for something that had a personal connection to them.A lot of people most likely couldn't get their heads around someone thinking like that but when it's someone who has made an absolutely huge impact on your life it changes your mindset about a lot of things.

Paul's Beatle bass that he used on all the tours of the Fab Four was restored years ago, there was a article about the project, his one condition was that the play list from the last concert was still taped to the top edge and had to be preserved.

I beat that is the most sought after Rock 'n Roll iconic axe in history.

Paul's Beatle bass that he used on all the tours of the Fab Four was restored years ago, there was a article about the project, his one condition was that the play list from the last concert was still taped to the top edge and had to be preserved.

I beat that is the most sought after Rock 'n Roll iconic axe in history.

Yeah, and every time I see him (literally) throw it, to his guitar tech, on stage, my heart nearly stops! [scared][crying]

CB

Archived