Gibson Brands Forums

Gear

DanvillRob

Nice digs and nice rigs-what more could a guy want?That's a real impressive line-up of toys you have there Rob,I love those Gibson acoustics and the grand piano looks like John Lennon's "Imagine" piano-just beautiful.

Nice digs and nice rigs-what more could a guy want?That's a real impressive line-up of toys you have there Rob,I love those Gibson acoustics and the grand piano looks like John Lennon's "Imagine" piano-just beautiful.

I didn't even see that until you mentioned it... [lol]

Ok, who needs that many beautiful acoustics? Really... [tongue] And why did Elton John leave his grand there?.... [biggrin] Cool pics.

'Need' and 'want' aren't always the same thing. Elton loaned me the piano for the photo.

Beautiful roomful, Bob...but...you must need a roadie. [thumbup]

Usually not allowed in there...I had to promise to vacuum the carpet when I was done. BTW...I AM the roadie!

Hey DanvillRob I need your address so I can send you the bill for cleaning the drool off of my keyboard. [biggrin][lol] [lol] Nice collection. [thumbup]

Thanks, I wish I'd had more time to 'stage' the photo.

Rob...Nice gear, Nice house, too! [thumbup]

CB

Thanks, I recently found enough space to put all that stuff 'away' when not in use!

Usually not allowed in there...I had to promise to vacuum the carpet when I was done. BTW...I AM the roadie!

Oh yeah, I forgot; no shoes on the carpet. Man, your missus doesn't know how important you are, you should tell her. [smile]

I tried to take photos in the foyer, but the light was too bad. And I alwyas tend to take photos in the family room....so I thought, what the heck. Several years ago, we held a fund-raiser where we got a professional pianist,

turned the piano sideways, set up chairs in the foyer and the guy played maybe 1-1/2 hours.... TOTALLY cool.

Very nice looking git's in your stable there!!

Thanks, I like 'em!

Those Breadmen royalties were better than I thought!msp_lol.gif

Nice gear bro.eusa_clap.gif

Well,, if I relied on PW&BM royalties, I'd have a string on a broom handle.

And that's a high compliment coming from a guy who has the stable you do!

Sweet. Based on your gear, I would say you have a thing for Bozeman Gibson products! [thumbup]

To me, an acoustic guitar HAS to be a Gibson, (although, 2 are Kalamazoo, and 2 are Bozeman).

Oh yeah, I forgot; no shoes on the carpet. Man, your missus doesn't know how important you are, you should tell her. [smile]

I DO tell her....she just ain't buyin' it!

Funny thing.... back when we first met, I was tellin' her about our roadie, (back then we called him a "band-aid"), his name was Ray Paul...she said, "I worked with a guy named Ray Paul, and

actually went on a date with him once!"

And wouldn't you know it...Ray Paul is now one of our vendors, (sells instant snow chains for Buses!).

Small world.

Archived