Gibson Brands Forums

Best music show EVER! (REALLY)

Thundergod

...so... this forum has been going on for almost a year, we have had the pleasure (and sometimes displeasure) of meeting all kinds of people here... from jews that wont partake on jokes about bassmen, to crazy greeks and iletrate kids...

So I'm making this poll out of boredom and to celebrate that another Lynyrd Skynyrd has joined the forum (seeing that, one must ask: how much crap can go down the same road?).

So it's up to you guys to decide which is "better"... (more like which is less horrible and stupid).

Options are 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 according to the order of the pics... for those who don't know (or don't want to remember, which is more likely) those girly dudes in #5 are no less than "Nelson".

high_school_musical_3.jpg

Hannah-Montana-Wallpaper-hannah-montana-751782_1024_768.jpg

679748jonas-brothers-rocks-bbc.jpg

hanson1.gif

atrpro.jpg

The gleaming black steel is cold against his leathery skin. The raised calluses on his finger tips scroll the revolving chamber around and again around. From a deep place within his right pocket he finds the copper jacketed lead wrapped in brass projectile. Gazing knowingly at the angel of death he holds it against his cheek to feel the cold of its brass.

The horrors again enter his mind. The flood cascades over his defenses. "High School Musical, Hanna Montana, Hanson", it's to much. It's to much for any sane person. His chest thumps harder and a cold sweat erupts on his brow.

He checks the weight of the black steel then slides the death angel into the chamber and snaps it closed.

Once more he considers his position. "No, no, no there's just to much horror" he reflects. On a corner table in the dark room a docked Ipod plays a melody of Leppelin in a futile attempt to wash away the pain. There are some things that just can't be undone. And as he slouches towards Bethlehem a shot rings out in the dark. It ends.....

Since I have no children' date=' I can see no reason to waste my time or money on any of this so called "pop" music.

Thundergod, where in the world did you dig up Nelson? Those two have had no relevance in music for over twenty years. Who's next Kip Winger? =D> [/quote']

I know... I just put them there because I'm willing to bet those Nelson guy-gals are really the hanson sisters that grew up, got implants and went back in time to try again in the mid 80s...

The gleaming black steel is cold against his leathery skin. The raised calluses on his finger tips scroll the revolving chamber around and again around. From a deep place within his right pocket he finds the copper jacketed lead wrapped in brass projectile. Gazing knowingly at the angel of death he holds it against his cheek to feel the cold of its brass.

The horrors again enter his mind. The flood cascades over his defenses. "High School Musical' date=' Hanna Montana, Hanson", it's to much. It's to much for any sane person. His chest thumps harder and a cold sweat erupts on his brow.

He checks the weight of the black steel then slides the death angel into the chamber and snaps it closed.

Once more he considers his position. "No, no, no there's just to much horror" he reflects. On a corner table in the dark room a docked Ipod plays a melody of Leppelin in a futile attempt to wash away the pain. There are some things that just can't be undone. And as he slouches towards Bethlehem a shot rings out in the dark. It ends..... [/quote']

WOW... that's more like what I expected! Great... I would take the bullet too obviously... but I am intrigued to see there are people that actually voted #1 and #2!

I cant imagine what would make me choose any of them, but if I had too choose it would be #2 Hanna Montana or Cyrus ? not for skill talent or sound though. Only reason I'd take her is honesty at least she is a young girl and not just some pathetic sack of %^#% trying to look, sound and even pretend to be a teenage girl.

Homz - dude get help! youve spent way too much time thinking about the graphics of that.

Thunder - strange post dude you need to either stop drinking to get this bored or if thats not the issue you need to start drinking.

...yes... I accept it... I've been bored to death for the last two days... I was a little ill and so I stayed home... worst idea ever... don't ever do that guys! Now that I'm getting acustomed to be here doing nothing (but play guitar and take some pics that I will post in a few minutes) I'm feeling better and tomorrow can't stay here as I have some meetings I can't cancel :S ... just when I was staring to have fun here...

...hm... since you are from the states I guess you could aply for any job down here hehehe. Here the situation is bad... the world crisis hasn't reached us yet but a-holes here elected this commie bastard we have for a president and everyone is taking their bussiness elsewhere... we are uncertain of what will happen tomorrow or the day after... he can say "no more private property" and no one will stop him... I wish none of you ever have to live with this fear.

Archived