Gibson Brands Forums

Who has a cat at home?

FenderGuy1

Lily: Russian Blue.

Lily.jpg

Cleopatra (aka Little Miss Plopsalot - you can see where she get's her nickname). Egyptian mao

IMG_1028.jpg

I have a Russian Blue and and Egyptian Mao/British Shorthair mix.

I wish we still had our cats [sad] and we really love the Egyptian Mao hope to get two later this year [thumbup]

She is so unique with the stuff she does. Lily has mocked a lot of her traits. I hope you get one

I have a Russian Blue and and Egyptian Mao/British Shorthair mix.

Wow, same as me. My coworker came over to the house today and was in love with the cats after only a short while.

We have 4 cats and a 90 lb. German Shepherd.Ever since the dog had pups about 3 years ago she has adopted one of the cats as her own "pup" and is always cleaning him and licking his face and the cat then recipricates.

Well, I guess I do now and it was my own doing. I'm allergic to cats (not the sneeze kind just the don't really want them around kind of allergy). Must be from the childhood trauma from the neighbors having 19 of the dang things. As a boy, it was a really big deal to get new sand for the sandbox each May or June. Fun process where my dad would take me to the lumber yard and we'd get several new big bags of washed sand for my summers fun. Anyone know where this is going yet?

Yep, that's right, my sand was great for one damn day, little Aster digging & building with the Tonka toys in the sandbox. The next day, the cats had all found a great new primo litter box. HENCE, I'm allergic to cats to this day!! :rolleyes:

The rest of the story. I saw a poor stray that someone must have cast out this past winter and when I saw how skinny that poor thing was it made me sick and want to bash the casterer out-er in the head. She made it thru the winter on the Sparrows that were stealing my bird food I guess. This spring I told my wife that I was going to give that cat some food and knew full well what that meant. But, NO CAT INDOORS and she could have it outside. That stray warmed up fast and now is here for breakfast & dinner every day. I'll build her a box to keep dry and have a home in. She's trying to boss our young Springer Spaniel around and I hope he just gives her a good roll sometime. Not to hurt her at all, just to remind her she's a guest and HE is KING in this yard. He's been very patient with his dominion being invaded. We may see how much it would cost to have her made ready for a senior home where the M.I.L is at. Sure it will be a couple hundy to have all the stuff done so we could "give her to a good home." Lordy, I just couldn't stand to see her so thin and no contact with people. She's more like a dog than a cat. Named her RAGS.

Aster

Archived