Gibson Brands Forums

Tropical Storm Debby

jannusguy2

This is (was) the dock where I enjoyed playing my guitar and imbibing an adult beverage. As of about 2 hours ago it's kaput. Gonna be awhile before I'm able to enjoy that again.

DSC01399.jpg

Sorry to hear that. Hope the rest of your house and property, and of course your loved ones, remain safe.

Red 333

Sorry to hear that. Hope the rest of your house and property, and of course your loved ones, remain safe.

Red 333

All people are well, thank you. Property remains to be seen. This storm is predicted to sit in the gulf for another 48 hours and dump rain on us. We've gotten 12" in 24 hrs. I expect the drought talk will dry up. My neighbors to the north and south of me have lost their docks completely.

Sorry to hear & see about the damage. For me anyway, it is so easy to forget just how lucky I am to have anything and how fast it can be gone (or someone you care about for that matter). Keep safe & the chin up. That sun will come back out. Had to gut & rebuild our home last year from an Ice Dam that had poured water in thru the roof & caused damage in every upstairs room. Big mess for 6 months, but now it's back and just a distant bad memory. Think about it every time I put on some blue jeans or t-shirt that has our exterior green house paint left on it however. [biggrin] I sprayed the exterior of the house to save some big $$ and bought a Dove with the savings. [thumbup]

Aster

what a shame, hopefully the restoration is as quickly as possible.

Looks like a great place to chill and play for a bit.

Wishing you well as that storm hovers over you. Hang in there and send her to South Central Tejas; we need the rain badly...

Archived