Gibson Brands Forums

Pedal boards

daveinspain

Ok so I have a few pedals now and I'm thinking about a pedal board... I'd like something that will fit my Boss ME 50, Golden Cello and maybe a wah or a volume pedal or both... I could get away with just the ME 50 and the Golden Cello but the volume/wah pedal on the ME 50 isn't working that great but I have the three foot switches programmed the way I like. I could use those three foot switches and a seperate volume pedal. I don't really use a wah pedal yet... I'd like something that would hold everything and be set to plug and play...

I like the Road Runner Pedalboard All-In-1 Gig Bag, looks pretty cool anyone have any other ideas?

I have a Pedal train too, it's loaded up with two Line 6 units, and 2 over drives and a voodo labs ps.

No room for a wah pedal so I side car that.

About as rock solid as they get. This one weighs more than most peoples amplifiers!

I use a pedaltrain also. They're cool because you can route your cables inbetween the slats and mount a power supply on the bottom. It keeps the top of your board looking neat. Plus they're pretty light (aluminum) and you can get gig bags or hard cases to carry them around.

Just took a picture of the way mine sits now.

Running out of room :D

The Digitech double whammy takes up an awful lot of room, but man, it sure sounds cool.

It has drop tune on the right side, and octave and octave bending on the left side.

Also have the Peterson Stomp Tuner on it now which was not in some of the older pics.

7.jpg

Actually I'm a wild ball o fire... [biggrin][flapper]

Since you gig, check out the 'Pedal Train' size boards, and the cases they have to fit them in........

Surfpup's looks about right for you....One 'VoodooLab' power station should do it for you..................

( My boards are wild balls of fire [blush] ; 16 pedals X 2, as my main ones...)..

Archived