Gibson Brands Forums

Rock and Roll Lesson by Borat's nephew

daveinspain

That was pretty entertaining. I like that kid. With his skill set I would've been afraid to play in front of my friends, not to mention on the Internet! It's funny how he brain freezes for a few seconds before snapping back... "Okay, now herj is how jew play de next part..."

This cracks me up!!!

And the E string, the last one, is actually.........................................................................................................................................................Zero.

Every time I watch this video it gets funnier.... Why do I keep on watching it though?? weird...

Surfpup is right the brain freezes are priceless....

i was more confused by the end than i was at the start - with the E5 and the A5 and the B5 before.

Also I cannot believe the accent is for real. And has the guy not heard of damping the unwanted strings and using reverb sensibly, and the way he pauses as he reads the sheet is a hoot. 3 minutes in I lost the will to live - but I hung on in there, almost the same but a little different, oh boy.

Is open, I mean zero. If you don't understant what I em doink, comment me. Then he fell asleep at the end..... just after 'so....phooooo'. Man, I fell about laughing. I was just about to put a very rude comment on there - but he told me not to - it was like he was reading my mind.....

=D>

Archived