Gibson Brands Forums

Last post regarding SANJAM

ol fred

Most of you are aware of SANSJAM, if you're a bit new and aren't familiar the posts here are easy to find. This is the last post here regarding the event.

Making more room for talking about GIBSONS

lots of your are on the mailing list, if you are not you can PM me here if you're interested, or as I build the page you can visit at the following address to see what it's all about.

https://www.facebook.com/NeverSweatRanch?ref=ts&fref=ts

We now return to our regular programing

Well that is a bummer. I like to hear about the evnts going on each year when they are coming up. You should continue to keep us updated from time to time.

JM

Jeremy, Thanks. I really appreciate that. You can visit the page and post anything you like. I'm spending way to much time online, would like to at least brush the stings on a guitar once in awhile.

The jam is morphing into a full blown music festival slowly but surely. Lots of SANSJAM attendees here and of course we never turn down anyone.

maybe a reminder post and of course I'm always around to put in my two cents worth when a post catches my eye for whatever reason.

If you see or speak to Ren please tell him the invitation stands and we have a room reserved for him.

Em7 come on by and visit, you should know that you are always welcome in my house.

What is SANSJAM?

I might be interested in coming this year.

Do you have a place to sleep there?

That would be toast without jam fella, parking is limited to 200 vehicles, ya sleep where ya fall.

Come visit the page and be a part of SANSJAM ya wankers [tongue]

What is SANSJAM?

I might be interested in coming this year.

Do you have a place to sleep there?

Oh dear, Bob is starting to lose it......

(Probably has something to do with that bloody affenpinscher winning Westminster....)

Isn't SANJAM at the "land of Pugs"?

I mean, if it is, and DANVILLE ROB can't find it, shouldn't we be looking for Rob?

And also, would that mean the Pugs are on the loose? Pug pandamonium?

SANSJAM is at the NEVER SWEAT RANCH,and Bob knows where it is and it does turn into a weekend of pugdamonium [biggrin]

Isn't SANJAM at the "land of Pugs"?

I mean, if it is, and DANVILLE ROB can't find it, shouldn't we be looking for Rob?

And also, would that mean the Pugs are on the loose? Pug pandamonium?

The only reason the pugs were loose last year is because it was like 400 degrees at The Neversweat Ranch, and the air conditioner in the motor home couldn't keep up.

The only reason the pugs were loose last year is because it was like 400 degrees at The Neversweat Ranch, and the air conditioner in the motor home couldn't keep up.

You don't have to explain yourself to me...Id go just for the pugs, really.

Pugs and Gibby's? who WOULDN'T?

Besides, I think there would be more than just the temperature issue. If there wasn't a lap and a bed for each one, you wouldn't have got them all back.

And to tell you the truth, I might suggest all the hippies being loose is more of a deal than all the pugs.

You don't have to explain yourself to me...Id go just for the pugs, really.

Pugs and Gibby's? who WOULDN'T?

Besides, I think there would be more than just the temperature issue. If there wasn't a lap and a bed for each one, you wouldn't have got them all back.

And to tell you the truth, I might suggest all the hippies being loose is more of a deal than all the pugs.

Well.... there will be Pugs and old Hippies again this year!

If the temps are more reasonable, the jam will start sooner..... and you gotta be there!

Well.... there will be Pugs and old Hippies again this year!

If the temps are more reasonable, the jam will start sooner..... and you gotta be there!

It was just a bit warm last year--about 104F (40c) as I recall. The pugs were in a wire corral, and dogs and humans were lying around panting. The only guitar anyone dared use outside was Bob's Jubilee. It was so hot I busted a string on my little carbon guitar just tuning it.

Things improved significantly when we went into the air-conditioned oasis of Fred's music room. Things improved even more when I glommed on to his wonderful 50's CW, and refused to give it back......

Even though I wasn't there for the main event that evening, I had a good time with some great people.

It was just a bit warm last year--about 104F (40c) as I recall. The pugs were in a wire corral, and dogs and humans were lying around panting. The only guitar anyone dared use outside was Bob's Jubilee. It was so hot I busted a string on my little carbon guitar just tuning it.

Things improved significantly when we went into the air-conditioned oasis of Fred's music room. Things improved even more when I glommed on to his wonderful 50's CW, and refused to give it back......

Even though I wasn't there for the main event that evening, I had a good time with some great people.

Well, Aint you sweet. [rolleyes]

Yes it was fun....hopefully we do have pugdemonium this year also. It was just a shame that with the heat and lateness of everything my Wife and I ended up having to leave before things really got started. Can we request temps in the 80's or even low 90's this time?

I really did enjoy the small group in Fred's Music room and with the sounds of this event turning into some sort of Live at Budokan Bonnaroo Lollapalooza Warped Festival.... I hope the music room will stay open for us shy quiet acoustic hacks to have some low key jamming fun.

Will try and camp this year if possible so we don't have to leave and miss the all the fun. (And I can then not have to worry about a DUI!)

Yes it was fun....hopefully we do have pugdemonium this year also. It was just a shame that with the heat and lateness of everything my Wife and I ended up having to leave before things really got started. Can we request temps in the 80's or even low 90's this time?

I really did enjoy the small group in Fred's Music room and with the sounds of this event turning into some sort of Live at Budokan Bonnaroo Lollapalooza Warped Festival.... I hope the music room will stay open for us shy quiet acoustic hacks to have some low key jamming fun.

Will try and camp this year if possible so we don't have to leave and miss the all the fun. (And I can then not have to worry about a DUI!)

Music room's always open Steve, you should know that. But I don't know how The BBLWF rolls off the tongue [scared]

Edit

between June 21 and July will be much cooler and the stage powers up at 11:00AM it will be much cooler.

Just heard from Tony"MachineGun"Drums that the exact date is coming soon. Stay tuned to https://www.facebook.com/NeverSweatRanch?ref=ts&fref=ts

Archived