Gibson Brands Forums

Where did Topic go??

retrorod

Okay! ...just didn't know what ended it? Not just locked, but gone....VAPORISED... [scared]. At least I didn't cause this one... [smile]

So much for Net Neutrality... [lol]

I think you just imagined it, Rod. Repeat after me, " this is not the thread you are looking for: there was no thread, there was no thread...."

It was nuked by me.... It started to turn into a "who could throw the most sand in someones face" contest... The typical 8 year old stuff that pops up once in awhile [biggrin]

So rather than watch it escalate to the point of irrevocable stupidity, and us mods having to baby sit the thread and certain members, relocating it to the land of the misfit threads seemed to be a better fit for that particular subject matter.

Duane... mine are getting older. I have two in college and one in high school. The oldest in college wasnt talking to me for a month - I chewed him out. Then Friday I get a text... "Hey dad what's up How you doin?"

I was pumped, and happy he reached out...

Then came, "Listen, I thought I was going to get paid this past Wednesday, and I don't get paid till next Wednesday and I am tapped out. I really want to take Kayla out for dinner... can you send $50 to my account and I'll pay you back?"

LOL. Still happy he reached out, and no he won't pay me back.

I never care if they pay me back as long as they appreciate it. Now I wish my friends would pay me back that I would appreciate. I could get that 68 Les Paul custom. And still have change.

My policy is I never lend out more than I can do without... Maintains the friendship

Archived