Gibson Brands Forums

My ES 335

Voodoo Monkey

Thought I would put up a videoof my 335 which I love. I got it in December last year and I just love this guitar! Playing through a used Fender Twin Reverb I picked up and using an Xotic EP Booster after it for a little headroom. Nice clean tone IMHO. This guitar and amp were made for each other. [laugh]

Thought I would put up a videoof my 335 which I love. I got it in December last year and I just love this guitar! Playing through a used Fender Twin Reverb I picked up and using an Xotic EP Booster after it for a little headroom. Nice clean tone IMHO. This guitar and amp were made for each other. [laugh]

That was a fun ride...thanks for sharing! [thumbup]

Thanks Voodoo - great way to start the morning. [thumbup]

And you are correct that the Fender Twin and a 335 are ideal together.

Thank you Twang Gang. I got the 335 in December and got the 65 Twin Reverb RI used a couple weeks later. I got the Twin for half of what they are new and it's mint. [thumbup]

Fell in love with my 335 as soon as I bought it

Fine pickin there Voodoo. I've been using a Twin with my 335s since 1963. They were made for one another. That is a very nice one you have scored. Can't be the Dot Necks, and I dig that finish big time!

Steve

Fine pickin there Voodoo. I've been using a Twin with my 335s since 1963. They were made for one another. That is a very nice one you have scored. Can't be the Dot Necks, and I dig that finish big time!

Steve

Thank you Steve. I agree, they are a match made for each other. [thumbup]

Chris

Archived