Gibson Brands Forums

The '80s weren't that bad

PingPongBob

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah man, Graveyard is bada$$! I also dig Radio Moscow (thanks to you since they opened that Graveyard show you went to and I missed) [biggrin].

I will have to check out Kadavar.

[thumbup] on the Rival Sons. Glad you enjoyed them.

Have you checked out Mount Carmel yet? Those guys are my favorite right now. Twiz's band opens for them a lot. (Twiz's band Carousel is bad a$$ too, btw).

Yea! Radio Moscow rocks. Sadly the Kadavar show for Nashville got canceled back in March, it was a freaking Monday probably part of the reason.

I have not checked Mount Carmel although I did see them on the ticket with Carousel. (I am friends with Twiz on Facebook) I am waiting for Carousel's album to come out this August. I like his other band Lady Beast too.

Another band I want to go see the Blackfoot Gypsies at the Mercy Lounge, seems like a good band, check them out.

Another band I want to go see the Blackfoot Gypsies at the Mercy Lounge, seems like a good band, check them out.

I'm on it. Thanks for the tip. I'll be in Nashville next month, btw - but not sure if I'll have time to check out any bands. [-o<

(See what we did there folks? That's how it's done in the modern world. We talk about bands and trade info on the Interwebz. Stiffy has just given me two band recommendations in this thread. [thumbup] Now I will go search/download/etc. these bands. Pretty cool, huh)

Archived