Gibson Brands Forums

4th Of July

Rocky4

I stopped buying fireworks when my boys left home.

What a waste of money that was lol

I got 4 days off we kicked it off with opening the freedom fest at the Voodoo lounge.

I was cussing my neighborhood until the wee hours last night

....meanwhile, my wife hands me a beer at 10:20 a.m.?!??!!!

Thanks rct for the Ani...it had been years since I'd heard that song.

Man, the only thing that tempts me, firework-wise, are the roman candles now days...thought a well presented display is always nice.

Just got in from a relaxing day with my husband. We woke up around 3:00pm (hubby works night shift and I keep his shift, too. He got home from work around 5:30 am). I cooked our supper, we hung out a bit watching the concert from the Capitol, went for a little drive and then stopped at our favorite bar to have a couple beers and got home about an hour ago. Hubby took tomorrow off so he could have a long weekend so we are gonna go to the shore for the day so we can hang out and take a ferry ride

I'm just enjoying spending some time with him because he works very hard to take care of us and we don't get a lot of time together.

Hope everyone else had a nice day, too! :)

Just got in from a relaxing day with my husband. We woke up around 3:00pm (hubby works night shift and I keep his shift, too. He got home from work around 5:30 am). I cooked our supper, we hung out a bit watching the concert from the Capitol, went for a little drive and then stopped at our favorite bar to have a couple beers and got home about an hour ago. Hubby took tomorrow off so he could have a long weekend so we are gonna go to the shore for the day so we can hang out and take a ferry ride

I'm just enjoying spending some time with him because he works very hard to take care of us and we don't get a lot of time together.

Hope everyone else had a nice day, too! :)

From a shift worker like me, I realize how fortunate it is to be able to enjoy time off for a holiday. Glad you and your hubby got to enjoy the 4th!

Thanks rct for the Ani...it had been years since I'd heard that song.

Oh yer welcome. I coulda been a real curmudgeon and put up My Country Tis Of Thee, but thought better of it. She is something else that woman.

rct

Archived