Gibson Brands Forums

Displaying/reviewing non Gibson/Epiphone guitars on this forum

crust

In either the "Epiphone Electric" forum or the "Lounge" ? I dig showing off my Epiphone guitars, they are great guitars. I think we can all pretty much agree on that. I enjoy a good picture or two of everyones Epiphones as well as detailed (or non-detailed) reviews too. But, what about showing off and reviewing non "Gibson family of brands" guitars. I think the lounge is an OK place to display and review non Gibson/Epihone guitars. What do you think (Epiphone, care to comment)? I like participating in the banter on both the Epiphone and Gibson forums, and like to review and show all the guitars I might come across, even if they aren't Epiphone or Gibson guitars (or amps) [smile]

In my mind, i like to keep the "epi electrics" forum for epiphone electric guitars, the acoustic forum for epi acoustics, and the epi lounge for discussing life the universe and everything including non epi guitars.

[thumbup] [thumbup]

In my mind, i like to keep the "epi electrics" forum for epiphone electric guitars, the acoustic forum for epi acoustics, and the epi lounge for discussing life the universe and everything including non epi guitars.

me too.......

we're lucky enough here to be able to discuss other brands & show off our new "Non-GFOB" play-pretties.

i've not seen our "mod-squad" take any negative action re: showing other brands, unless it was deserved, for such as chyatt-talking the forum brand w/o reason, or to delete unfounded rants.(happened to me once, I deserved it too)

there's more to life than vanilla ice-cream every day.

Add me to this list also!

I'm with you, too.

Yes, yes, and yes.........Gotta love the wisdom of your post Neil, thanks..............

I actually sold my PRS 10 top so I wouldn't be tempted to post about it on the Epi Electric section........msp_flapper.gifrolleyes.gifmsp_scared.gifmsp_blushing.gif

I think the lounge is an OK place to display and review non Gibson/Epihone guitars.

Now you tell me! [blush] I guess my XV-900 review will be in the Lounge.... if it ever gets here! Apparently GF had a huge Labor Day weekend, with everything on sale - the thing hasn't even been shipped yet. But that's OK if they're taking a little extra time to GET ME A GOOD ONE.

Archived