Gibson Brands Forums

A very nice talent!

larryp58

Sweet song and sweet songbird. I like her sound. Easy-to-listen-to and look at. I think they need to back-off a bit on the bass for the guitar. Aside from that, real nice stuff. It's sad that we have to scour YouTube for people like this while mainstream radio has so much garbage readily available.

She's a talant and a looker ..... and married to Jason Isbell ........ who is going solo now but formally a founding member of Drive By Truckers. Probably a lucky guy.

And yeah, MP, the guitar could probably have used a little more high end.

So when we notice a new guy songer/picker that we admire, is the standard comment great shave/nice chin? Something to think about.

As for the music, 's alright, but I'm not persoanlly wowed by the voice. Its a young'ns voice. I prefer Sarah Cater (just as I'd prefer Waylong to Macca).

Very nicely done and such a sweet voice. However, the camera work was switching so much it almost set off an epileptic seizure. J/K

MARK: I am glad that camera-work drove someone else crazy! Made me DIZZY they changed so much & WAY to often that it becomes a distraction.

Otherwise it is a lovely post with quality sound.

So when we notice a new guy songer/picker that we admire, is the standard comment great shave/nice chin? Something to think about.

As for the music, 's alright, but I'm not persoanlly wowed by the voice. Its a young'ns voice. I prefer Sarah Cater (just as I'd prefer Waylong to Macca).

Well actually I don't notice or comment on the looks of some new guy ...... but perhaps some of the ladies do (or those from the gay commmunity). I don't apologize for appreciating beauty nor for commenting on it in an appropriate setting. I'd say that a place where (mostly) guys get together to tell lies and talk guitars is close enough to being appropriate. My wife says she doesn't worry about me checking out another female ...... she'll worry when I stop checking them out.

Archived