Gibson Brands Forums

My new Guitar

Thomse

GEDC0057_zps66936a08.jpg

Are you going to leave the foam rubber cushion (that's under the bridge) on ?

o yes Crust i Think i only have 2 guitars with the protects off them . now i have all three 50 th arch tops. As they say great minds think alike . hey it is cool your getting another Gibson

I really would like it, if the appropriate case (not gig bag) was included with all new Epiphones. It would make it a bit easier to obtain subject appropriate case (instead of 2 separate orders), and, if the guitar was actually inside a hard case when shipped, it might not break as easily as when it is packed in a flimsy cardboard box.

The case, which is included with this particular instrument, is great (imho).

Oh, also...no Gibson =; ... Instead, I ordered a Black Riviera P93 8-[

I really would like it, if the appropriate case (not gig bag) was included with all new Epiphones. It would make it a bit easier to obtain subject appropriate case (instead of 2 separate orders), and, if the guitar was actually inside a hard case when shipped, it might not break as easily as when it is packed in a flimsy cardboard box.

Yes it would be great if they offered all the guitars with a case . It gets to be a pain to order a guitar and then a case . The black Riviera is a sweet guitar , I have a black royal Wildkat i like it a lot . The sparkle bindings are great.

I absolutely love my Riviera P93. Of course, I had to adjust the pole pieces on the P90s to get the sound I wanted. Took about 5 minutes...

I agree with you on the case!

Pete

Archived