Gibson Brands Forums

Top Wrapping??

Zeke

Pippy...
So Pippy...

Sorry, chaps, but I was absolutely serious when I indicated that I was going to resist posting my experiences, observations and conclusions on the matter.

Try it and believe what you will. Not wishing to sound rude, I assure you, but, curiosity aside, I don't care either way.

P.

Sorry, chaps, but I was absolutely serious when I indicated that I was going to resist posting my experiences, observations and conclusions on the matter.

Try it and believe what you will. Not wishing to sound rude, I assure you, but, curiosity aside, I don't care either way.

P.

That's completely understood. I will stay anyway with my TP-6 tailpieces wherever applicable, no matter what people say. B)

WTF??... hold on dude! why so arrogant?

I am the proud owner of a 2013 Les Paul Traditional, right out of the box its a ******* ballsy guitar. I read an article that states that it is possible to restring a Les Paul guitar differently so that it increases my bottom end and sustain and was wondering if anyone has tried this or not. Excuse me but my guitar doesn't lack, if anything is lacking it is your reading/comprehension skills. Trust me I love the sound of my guitar, I was just curious if this is true or not that's all. GOT IT??

Have you tried this?? Simple question, if not, well then don't chime in then dude...............

Lol,,,

Rather than hide behind your monitor and spout off like an arse why don't you go and top wrap your 2013 Les Paul Traditional and get back to us with your perceived findings.

Not hard to try.

Archived