Gibson Brands Forums

The Master

BluesKing777

He should give lessons. He's great!

He did - I remember him noting tunings and hints on the back of the LP-covers in the 70's. First and maybe only time I saw that.

Nice to see him play with the naked thumb btw.

I went out for a glass in the kitchen yesterday and came back with a broken bass-nail - WHAT !?

Is he playing an original AJ or was there a re-issue at the time that was recorded?

Oh, and thanks for posting that. I have to burn my guitars now. Bowling is looking better every day. There's an Internet forum for that, right?

Rich

Stefan is a good guy and a fun fellow in a jam session.

StefanandJohn3_zps7eb34f6c.jpg

jt....how is that New Era Señorita your playing in that pic? Love the sound of that on the Tom Feldman Dockery Plantation DVD. Here is Stefan playing it...same hearth, different shirt.

jt....how is that New Era Señorita your playing in that pic? Love the sound of that on the Tom Feldman Dockery Plantation DVD. Here is Stefan playing it...same hearth, different shirt.

Yes, that's Stefan's New Era Señorita and Stefan's hearth in his home. In the photo with me, Stefan is playing his circa 1936 Larson Brothers Euphonon, which I got to borrow and take home for a bit before sending it on to Tony Klassen to copy.

Archived