Gibson Brands Forums

My Epiphone wall (with a Gibson in the middle)

JasonG

That was a guitar that got delivered at work (I work at Sam Ash) and arrived DOA. Guitar gets destroyed and I got to keep the headstock as a trophy!

Nice display!!! What's that Epi head in the lower left corner, under the Sorrento on the shelf? Was something "decapitated" from your collection? [confused]

Aster

That was a guitar that got delivered at work (I work at Sam Ash) and arrived DOA. Guitar gets destroyed and I got to keep the headstock as a trophy!

I was wondering if it was something like that. What a treat that would be as a "conversational piece" I'd say!!! [thumbup]

Aster

Yes its a TC-Helicon MP-75. I have 2 (both from the awesome rebate give aways that TC does!) They are by far hands down my favorite mic in my collection. I am using it through the new Voicelive 3 that I just got (another AMAZING TC product!)

Is that a TC Helicon mic? I have one, they're great. I think they have a discreet sound, you hear your voice, not the mic. I have the Mic Mechanic too, it's great, everything you need to sound your best :)

That's a really nice looking group and a good variety. But I think you should treat yourself to a solidbody with full-size humbuckers. You've got hollowbody mini hums, solidbody mini hums, solidbody P90, hollowbody P90and hollowbody full-size hums. So that would cover all the bases :)

I've heard that those 50s Tributes are amazing players.

The 50's tribute is a monster!

I have the humbuckers covered with this beast!

uxx8.jpg

That's a really nice looking group and a good variety. But I think you should treat yourself to a solidbody with full-size humbuckers. You've got hollowbody mini hums, solidbody mini hums, solidbody P90, hollowbody P90and hollowbody full-size hums. So that would cover all the bases :)

I've heard that those 50s Tributes are amazing players.

It was part of the limited "Black Royale" series. I got it in December of 2012 when they were fairly available. I now work at Sam Ash in New York and we still have some Black Royale 339s in stock.

Black WildKat!! [lol]

May I ask how you came across that?

Archived